By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Aldro just bought a PSVita

Tagged games:

hehe welcome to the club man! make sure you drop in in the official thread too ;)

as for games..it depends on what you like really. If you like fighters...get all of them lol I already UMVC3/MK

Gravity Rush is a MUST!
Unit 13 is fantastic
Mutant Blob attack is a charming and fun platformer

Btw Golden Abyss is a different beast so keep that in mind when going into the game...it's more of an adventure game than the usual action/adventure stuff in Uncharted series. LOTS of exploration

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

if you like action, adventure, and puzzles, you'll like gravity rush.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

my top 3 games would be
1) GRAVITY RUSH
2) Unit 13
3) Resistance: Burning Skies

Gravity Rush is a must buy, and is probably one of the best looking games on the Vita

Thanks for ze tips guys <3 will check them out more throughly :).

Uhm.. anyone think we've got a chance to see a God of War or Killzone on the PSV? Huge fan of both series ^_^...

Aldro said:

Uhm.. anyone think we've got a chance to see a God of War or Killzone on the PSV? Huge fan of both series ^_^...

Well killzone is already confirmed. Chances are we will see it in a few weeks at Gamescom :)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
Aldro said:

I don't know if you had a PSP or not but if you didn't get yourself a bigger memory card and get your hands on the two PSP God of War games.  They're epic--especially Ghost of Sparta.

And I REALLY enjoyed Golden Abyss.  It's my second favorite Uncharted ga.....OH MY GOD.  Aldro has gotten his hands on another Uncharted game.  RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!

d21lewis said:
Aldro said:

I don't know if you had a PSP or not but if you didn't get yourself a bigger memory card and get your hands on the two PSP God of War games.  They're epic--especially Ghost of Sparta.

And I REALLY enjoyed Golden Abyss.  It's my second favorite Uncharted ga.....OH MY GOD.  Aldro has gotten his hands on another Uncharted game.  RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!

Do not worry! He usually plays all his uncharted games 47.5 times. Given how large the exploration aspect of the game is we will hear back from him about the game in year 2020 by which hopefully the sequel will be out...and the cycle will continue

btw what's your most favorite Uncharted?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

M.U.G.E.N said:
d21lewis said:
Aldro said:

Do not worry! He usually plays all his uncharted games 47.5 times. Given how large the exploration aspect of the game is we will hear back from him about the game in year 2020 by which hopefully the sequel will be out...and the cycle will continue

btw what's your most favorite Uncharted?

Uncharted 2.  Perfect in every way.

It really depends on what genres you like. If you're into uncharted, I'd argue that you're more of a shooting/action guy, so I recommend Resistance Burning Skies and Unit 13 as good starting points. I did the Resistance review here on the site and honestly quite enjoyed it...easy Platinum if you're looking for that kind of stuff too. Gravity rush is amazing as well, though it's VERY japanese/anime inspired, so if you're not a fan of that style it could be seen as lunky. again, pretty easy platinum there.

Mortal Kombat, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom, Lumines, Disgaea 3, about a dozen other retail games. There's also Mutant Blobs Attack, super Stardust Delta, and...seriously, just look around. lots of awesome stuffs.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Well give us your psn so we can add you to the family.