By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Never mind nobody knows, it's all guys here anyway

Johann said:
I leave this place for a few months and when I come back, the whole place's gone to hell.

Seriously gilgamesh, wtf.

I've always brought the wtf, you should know better.

Around the Network

And people wonder why the forums are stagnating and why there aren't many girls on here. 

Depends on how worn out it is I guess. Some can look like a dilapidated backyard tool-shed that just went through raining season.

"Common sense is not so common." - Voltaire

Platinumed Destiny, Vanquish, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, Catherine, and Metal Gear Rising. Get on my level!!

Get your Portable ID!                                                                                     

IamAwsome said:

And people wonder why the forums are stagnating and why there aren't many girls on here. 

Girls? On VGCHARTZ??? I thought women were banned here!

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Wow my respect for this site has just dropped a bit more allowing this garbage. Maybe I'm just getting too old to read this crap on here sometimes.

Gaming Away Life Since 1985

Around the Network
PSwii60 said:

That's the most fucked up, yet awesome thing i've ever seen!!

I WANT A YODA SEX DOLL!!!!!!

Well, I could be wrong, but I believe "vagina" is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era.

Dunno, but you can guess how it feels if you have an arsehole. Do you have one?

Gilgamesh said:
Johann said:
I leave this place for a few months and when I come back, the whole place's gone to hell.

At the time, I didn't think of this as a case of "bringing the WTF", though.  I just saw it as a response to another popular thread.  First there was the "Who is the strongest Super-Hero" thread that was really popular so you gave us the "who is the strongest super-villain" thread.  Then there was the "What is it like to have a penis" thread which was really popular so you gave us the "What's it like to have a vagina" thread.

If I didn't know better, I'd say you were working for Sony, Gilgamesh!  This thread has a Playstation All-Stars vibe to it.  I'm just saying.

d21lewis said:
Gilgamesh said:
Johann said:

At the time, I didn't think of this as a case of "bringing the WTF", though.  I just saw it as a response to another popular thread.  First there was the "Who is the strongest Super-Hero" thread that was really popular so you gave us the "who is the strongest super-villain" thread.  Then there was the "What is it like to have a penis" thread which was really popular so you gave us the "What's it like to have a vagina" thread.

If I didn't know better, I'd say you were working for Sony, Gilgamesh!  This thread has a Playstation All-Stars vibe to it.  I'm just saying.

Actually I made both the who is the strongest super hero/villain threads, NFG made the whats it's like to have a boner so I made the whats it like to have a vag :P lol