By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan sales! Week 28-July 09- July 15: Famitsu

Well TT PSP version releases in next week's numbers (7/19) so that should sell really well, right? right? So LBX explosive boost sells more in it's second week than first week TT 3DS/PSV combined? It's the 3rd release of that LBX game!

Taiko is pretty fun. I've never had the game before although I've played the arcade machine a couple of times in the past. If only I could pry myself away from DQM: Terry to play more of it. I'm close to the 90hr mark on Terry.

3DS still holding strong with the impending LL release. Only down 5k units from last week.
I finally got a chance to see the LL in person yesterday. The Bic Camera in my city replaced their standard 3DS demo units with 3DS LL demo units. The screen looks very nice! I had no problems with the 3D. The system is very slick and seems really thin, it has a different feel compared to the DSi LL. I'd have liked to have seen the White LL systems (as that's the color I bought), but all of them were silver. Less than 10 more days to wait.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Around the Network

http://andriasang.com/comqdm/time_travelers_3ds/

Last paragraph:

"Both Ishii and Hino appeared confident that the game will sell well, with Hino referring to it as a 500,000 or million
level title."

Of course he was kidding when he said that (hopefully), but even he couldn't have predicted this NUCULAR bomb. Level 5 should stick to what they do best - games for all ages.

I suppose things will be down in general until Mario and the XL come out. THAT will be some week!

Love and tolerate.

3DS hardware/software sales in Japan the week ending July 28th are going to be redonkulous. The trifecta of NSMB2/ Brain Age 3/ 3DS XL is going to be insane.

sperrico87 said:
3DS hardware/software sales in Japan the week ending July 28th are going to be redonkulous. The trifecta of NSMB2/ Brain Age 3/ 3DS XL is going to be insane.

It will be the week ending July 29th, I believe. The 28th is when they release (on a Saturday.)

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Around the Network

Before Mario, we still have Rune Factory 4, very curious about that one - must buy title for me!

I really really want it to be successful - and most likely, it will!

Another one I want to succeed is Fantasy Life, just now reassured it'll be a 2012 title. First, it looks like a very solid level 5 game. Second, has a very Animal Crossing feeling, yet still different and third, it's from the Mother 3 guys, they really deserve another big hit!

No real surprise that the 3DS continues to drop, due to the impending release of the XL...

I'm imagining the XL/Mario week right now. 3DS outselling the Vita 20:1? More? What a week...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I mean, look at this:

Awesome!!

Music by Nobuo Uematsu... characters by Amano! This games reminds me how I can't wait for animal crossing!

lol Tokyo Jungle

And damn Time Travelers sold badly overall

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

NoCtiS_NoX said:

so Time travelers VIta outsold the 3ds version despite the huge install base
Imagine if MH is multiplat.

Yes, but by a very small difference: - than 100 pieces. No big deal

TROLOLOLOL!