By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I have $6,500 What Should i Do?

highwaystar101 said:
Buy 14 boxes of Pokemon cards...

You're crazy...

OT:

Around the Network
deskpro2k3 said:

asking the internet the advice?

If you put money in a savings accounts, banks will lend it to other people. You'll settle for a yearly percentage. Other people will get to borrow for interest. If you get interest that is 10% yearly it is good for you because the bank will pay you back with +10%, but 2% and 4% is to low. that mean there is to much money in circulation.

anyways ask your parents for advice.

2% too low??? May I please have some of what you're smoking??

Put it in a low yield bond.

Provide you of tools to be able to work on your free time. That's the best way to invest your money.
Save $50 to buy me the Premium package for Battlefield 3.

go to a strip club and make it rain on a bitch...then kindly ask for it back.

Around the Network
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

WTF. My brain is dead. I can't figure out why this won't work.

Buy a car

Get chicks

?????

Sex

FattyDingDong said:

I have $6,500 cash.  I'm a 17 year old guy and I work at this big factory with other people, most of whom are middle aged men. I got hired because of my strength, I'm pretty big and tall 6'6.  If you'd see me in real life you wouldn't believe I'm 17.   But anyways, I work 10 hours a day, 5 times a week and I make 19 dollars an hour.  This is just for the summer, as soon as school starts I'll only work 5 hours a day(after school).   But anyways, so far I've saved up a lot because i never have time to spend it.   Here is a picture of my money.

http://tinypic.com/r/2z6wo7k/6

I'm not trying to show off or anything. I just simply need advice, what should i do with the money? I live with my parents because i'm still 17 and go to high school. I don't have to pay bills. And i don't really need a car because the factory is like 2 minutes away from my house. I'm a workoholic I love to work and make money!  I'm very open minded. So please give me any advice.

Once you turn 18 you should start a Roth IRA. 

Andrespetmonkey said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

The buyer who, bear in mind had put in a $20 in the box, in turn bought the box for another $30 which he now spent a total of $50 just to get a box of $40 whereas the seller who only put in $20 now has $30.

Andrespetmonkey said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

The buyer is paying $30 to get a box which is only worth $20 profit. The seller is selling his $20 for $30.