By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - VGChartz PC Deals Thread - Guild Wars 2 $10 US this weekend (75% off)

problem is that from steam sale to steam sale there are less games which interest me because i already bought those i like when steam had a sale in the past. should be the same problem for most other users as well...after a while and if you participated in some of them there are pretty much only the newer games left which didn't have a cheap price before.

btw surgeon simulator hell yeah^^

Around the Network

Hmm... I think the only thing I'd be interested in is the Walking Dead, but I'd rather have that on PS3, as I already have the first two episodes.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Ok... i just went to buy Just Cause 2... only to find the buy it option greyed out.

Because i already own it.

Second time i've done that already in this sale...

Ooo...

Darksiders II 80% off. That'll be my first sin of this sales. And if Sleeping Dogs wins the Community choice it will be my second one.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

pezus said:
What's the current community choice? I see nothing

I'm not seeing anything either. I voted for Portal 2, I don't remember what the other options were.

Around the Network
mysticwolf said:
pezus said:
What's the current community choice? I see nothing

I'm not seeing anything either. I voted for Portal 2, I don't remember what the other options were.

It's GTA IV, and I don't see it either but I saw the results and it got something like 47%, then Mirrors Edge with 30% and the rest for Portal 2 (which I also voted).

I thought it was something regional (those things that sometimes happen) but if you look for the game it has the 75% of, so I don't know why it doesn't show.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Bought Skyrim: Legendary Edition and Civ 5: Gold Edition so far. There are a lot that I want to buy, but my backlog already consists of more than 50 games so I should just buy the super important ones. :p

I suppose I could buy the Libert City DLC for GTAIV, but I don't remember if I bought the complete edition or not (it was during last year's summer sale lol)

edit: nevermind, I already have the complete edition.

Current community choices are

Total War: Shogun 2
SSF IV Arcade Edition
Sleeping Dogs

I voted Shogun 2.

Kind of want to get Hotline Miami as it has controller support now. It felt bit awkward with Keyboard and mouse when i tried it at friend's house.