By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - VGChartz PC Deals Thread - Guild Wars 2 $10 US this weekend (75% off)

BasilZero said:
Kasz216 said:
Yeah, i have refused a few friend requests... pretty much just if TF2 is the primary game, because i used to have a crazy amount of people add me to beg me to sell my tf2 unusual. (which i just sold on the market weeks back to load up for this sale.)

Do you get TF2 items just by playing it? o.O

Also someone named ":)" tried to add me but I refused cause no idea who it is n__n.

Items yes.  The ones you can sell for a bunch of money?  No.

I got that essentially by playing the trading system back when it was new.  When the potato pack released I sold the TF2 items that came with it for earbuds, which i turned into an unusual.

Cut to years later... and i sold it on the community market for $70.  Which is my Steam Summer Sale budget.

Virtual economics are fascinating and greatly understudied.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Kasz216 said:

I got that essentially by playing the trading system back when it was new.  When the potato pack released I sold the TF2 items that came with it for earbuds, which i turned into an unusual.

Cut to years later... and i sold it on the community market for $70.  Which is my Steam Summer Sale budget.

What a lucky bish xD!

That is pretty amazing - never knew something like that could happen ;p

@OT - New flash sale!

-Bully Scholarship Edition at 75% for $3.74 ---- tempted ;x
-Magicka at 75% for $2.49
-GodMode at 50% for $4.99
-SuperMeatBoy for 75% for $3.74

Sleeping Dogs won the community choice! Next in line for voting...nothing too exciting imo

-Towns at 66% for $5.10
-Tropico 4 Steam Edition at 75% for $7.50
-Reus at 50% for $5.00

Pft.  You should see the "Burning Team Captain" unusual.

Market Value?   $4,000.

I'm voting for Towns.  Looks sort of promising.  I like the idea of the Dwarf Fortess/gnome type games.

Except i hate Dwarves and Gnomes.

Oh, also free game via Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BundleStars?sk=app_174961479209942&app_data=dlt-1

It's only 2.50 now and you'll prolly never play it but... free!

BasilZero said:
Kasz216 said:

What a lucky bish xD!

That is pretty amazing - never knew something like that could happen ;p

@OT - New flash sale!

-Bully Scholarship Edition at 75% for $3.74 ---- tempted ;x
-Magicka at 75% for $2.49
-GodMode at 50% for $4.99
-SuperMeatBoy for 75% for $3.74

Sleeping Dogs won the community choice! Next in line for voting...nothing too exciting imo

-Towns at 66% for $5.10
-Tropico 4 Steam Edition at 75% for $7.50
-Reus at 50% for $5.00

Tropico 4 is a rather deep and interesting city sim (with a bit of a learning curve), and Towns is a good take on the DF formula, along with Gnomoria. Never played Reus, but god games tend to be fun.

Not an all-star lineup by any means, but still good.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

I already have Sleeping Dogs for PC and PS3. I've only played an hour on PC. Should I just start over on PS3? I can get trophies n stuff.

The PS3 version I got with PS+ comes with some DLC, which my PC version doesn't have. 

My laptop might be able to run Sleeping Dogs with better graphics, but that isn't a big deal for me. I suppose I would be able to compare them myself. 

The thing is, if I play the PS3 version, it's basically like throwing away the 14 dollars I paid for the PC version, since I've barely played it. 

I don't know what to do! Advice is welcome. 

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network

Well, just made a steam account and downloaded hotline Miami for barely anything! lol, so many great deals, but my computer couldn't run most of them xD Well there's still tons of indies though.

BloodyRain said:
Well, just made a steam account and downloaded hotline Miami for barely anything! lol, so many great deals, but my computer couldn't run most of them xD Well there's still tons of indies though.

If you are looking for indies there is a great thread on GAF

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621131

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

zarx said:
BloodyRain said:

If you are looking for indies there is a great thread on GAF

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621131

Oh nice, I'll check it out later, thanks.

Kasz216 said:
Oh, also free game via Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BundleStars?sk=app_174961479209942&app_data=dlt-1

It's only 2.50 now and you'll prolly never play it but... free!

pezus said:
@mysticwolf: Dude, Sleeping Dogs has trading cards on PC!

I guess I'll just have to play it on PC and PS3! :)

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash