By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo's screwed.

NintendoPie said:
Are you joking around? You know this is supposed to be Rol's job, right?

(If you aren't joking then you are really confused.)

You wanna know why in the other topic that I said, "Play Wii U while you can"?

Because Nintendo doesn't know what they are doing.  They obviously have no flippin clue with how to run a a functional online, and not including a harddrive in every Wii U proves it.

Nintendo's Wii U is basically old technology and from reports, can't even use 2 gamepad screens well.

Nintendo has had to resort to begging for 3rd party support, and they won't even get half.  This shows that 3rd party devs and publishers have little faith in Nintendo....honestly, I can't blame them.  Nintendo has always been for kids and devs and publishers aren't interested in Nintendo's BS censorship or strict bs guidelines (Nintendo denied BINDING OF ISAAK).  Not only that, but they, as well as everyone else knows that their grandma and soccer mom fanbase is going to dissipate and the Wii U will be lucky if it can achieve GAMECUBE unit numbers.

With Each generation the stakes are raised, and Nintendo is clearly not ready.  I forsee Nintendo leaving the home console business after this and sticking to handhelds and going 3rd party like Sega did.

Maybe they'll return at a much later time, kinda like how Atari did with the Jaguar.

But the Wii U is headed for a heap of trouble.....so yeah....enjoy it while you can.

Around the Network
Pyro as Bill said:

Tell us more. Nintendo need the ideas.

"asymmetric gameplay means two players will have separate experiences as they play together."

Asymmetric gameplay implies two users having separate experiences ^  The Wii U also introduces unique single player experiences utilizing the Wii U tablet controller that was shown in the leaked Rayman Legends trailer, and at e3 last year.  If you don't know what I'm talking about, then I think I am done posting here.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Persistantthug said:
NintendoPie said:

Because Nintendo doesn't know what they are doing.  They obviously have no flippin clue with how to run a a functional online, and not including a harddrive in every Wii U proves it.

Nintendo's Wii U is basically old technology and from reports, can't even use 2 gamepad screens well.

Nintendo has had to resort to begging for 3rd party support, and they won't even get half.  This shows that 3rd party devs and publishers have little faith in Nintendo....honestly, I can't blame them.  Nintendo has always been for kids and devs and publishers aren't interested in Nintendo's BS censorship or strict bs guidelines.  Not only that, but they, as well as everyone else knows that their grandma and soccer mom fanbase is going to dissipate and the Wii U will be lucky if it can achieve GAMECUBE unit numbers.

With Each generation the stakes are raised, and Nintendo is clearly not ready.  I forsee Nintendo leaving the home console business after this and sticking to handhelds and going 3rd party like Sega did.

Maybe they'll return at a much later time, kinda like how Atari did with the Jaguar.

But the Wii U is headed for a heap of trouble.....so yeah....enjoy it while you can.

You are right. I'm sorry for thinking that Nintendo knows what they are doing. 

You heard that right, Nintendo will fail next gen. I even said it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=3DC78LiO5yM  

Watch this video, by the way.

Around the Network
MDMAlliance said:
Pyro as Bill said:

"asymmetric gameplay means two players will have separate experiences as they play together."

Asymmetric gameplay implies two users having separate experiences ^  The Wii U also introduces unique single player experiences utilizing the Wii U tablet controller that was shown in the leaked Rayman Legends trailer, and at e3 last year.  If you don't know what I'm talking about, then I think I am done posting here.

Are you drunk? I just mentioned 2 games that have assymetric gameplay. I know what it means. Assymetric gameplay will be no more successfull than augmented reality games.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

Persistantthug said:
NintendoPie said:

Nintendo has had to resort to begging for 3rd party support, and they won't even get half.  This shows that 3rd party devs and publishers have little faith in Nintendo....honestly, I can't blame them.  Nintendo has always been for kids and devs and publishers aren't interested in Nintendo's BS censorship or strict bs guidelines (Nintendo denied BINDING OF ISAAK).  Not only that, but they, as well as everyone else knows that their grandma and soccer mom fanbase is going to dissipate and the Wii U will be lucky if it can achieve GAMECUBE unit numbers.

Cos online, hardrives and 3rd party support is what made the Wii such a success right?

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

Pyro as Bill said:
MDMAlliance said:
Pyro as Bill said:

Are you drunk? I just mentioned 2 games that have assymetric gameplay. I know what it means. Assymetric gameplay will be no more successfull than augmented reality games.

This will be my final post as you seem to not have a shred of intelligence in your body.  You took the first thing I said and only that.  I wasn't talking about asymmetric gameplay in my post, I was referring to gameplay you can achieve other than asymmetric that is also unique to the Wii U gamepad but you completely ignored it as if I said nothing about it.  You didn't address my post at all.  This shows how much you know what you're talking about.

edit: I should say "how little you know" as it seems  to fit better in that sentence.

Persistantthug said:
NintendoPie said:

Yes I forsee Nintendo leaving too.

Pyro as Bill said:
Persistantthug said:
NintendoPie said:

Cos online, hardrives and 3rd party support is what made the Wii such a success right?

Wii U won't have Soccer Moms to bail them out this time.

And 3rd parties are clearly not fully invested or confident in Wii U's prospects.

Nintendo's lack of Online will ultimately be Nintendo's undoing.

2006 ≠ 20012