By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - First Preview of Assasin's Creed DS!

weezy said:
brute said:
weezy said:
this game will have a rating of 5/10 average

are you talking about here at vgchartz or meatcritic/gamerankings

im talking about overall average rating.

Crispin from EGM gave Assasincreed (360) 4.5 out of 10

I expect the ds version to get a shitty average.

Did they seriously? Wow, I've lost all faith in EGM.

@Starcraft: When have Ubisoft's serious games (besides Red Steel, a launch game) EVER been bad?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

Looks good? are we looking at the same thing?

mM

Looks beautiful for a DS game. I just hope they work on gameplay more this time around...

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

leo-j said:

Well, It's true that it's not a PSP game, which would automatically give it good graphics, right?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Looks pretty good, lets just hope the controls are good.

Predictions for December 31st 2008:
Wii 38,000,000
DS 84,500,000
PS3 17,000,000
PSP 41,000,000
X360 23,000,000

Around the Network

wth are you guys smoking? that game looks like crap.

^^^^ 

I was about to write the same thing

leo-j said:

No. You're looking at yourself in the mirror :P

Actually i'd agree with leo. The game looks pretty crappy IMO, i'd rather have a 2D version like the mobile phone game.

I would love to see this one in motion. The screens look pretty sweet, actually added this to my gotta have list waiting on some reviews to see if it will be any good.

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com