By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSN Plus July Edition (Gotham City Impostors, Pac-Man and Renegade Ops)

Tagged games:

Slimebeast said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Slimebeast said:
This is unfair. The Americans get Just Cause 2, Pacman, Rathet and Clark, Gofam City Imposters and Saints Row 2 for free while we only get Darksiders and Deus Ex, which I already own.

Plus they get a discount on the God of War collections.

just to rub it in, Just Cause 2 is a game that I think you will enjoy a LOT...I honestly don't think I have seen a bigger open world than this..it's almost annoying how big it is lol

Haha, you nasty. Yeah, I believe I would love it.

Guess I have to pay for it then. It's just that when you know a game could soon become for free you get a bit cautious. I just recently became a PS+ member again.

hehe if it makes you feel any better..I bought it. I bouth the ultimate edition or w/e it's called with all the DLC included for around $15 on psn. I have played near 20hours of the game so far...still a lot LOT to do..with my vita back catelog building I don't know if I will even finish this now

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
Slimebeast said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Slimebeast said:
This is unfair. The Americans get Just Cause 2, Pacman, Rathet and Clark, Gofam City Imposters and Saints Row 2 for free while we only get Darksiders and Deus Ex, which I already own.

just to rub it in, Just Cause 2 is a game that I think you will enjoy a LOT...I honestly don't think I have seen a bigger open world than this..it's almost annoying how big it is lol

Guess I have to pay for it then. It's just that when you know a game could soon become for free you get a bit cautious. I just recently became a PS+ member again.

hehe if it makes you feel any better..I bought it. I bouth the ultimate edition or w/e it's called with all the DLC included for around $15 on psn. I have played near 20hours of the game so far...still a lot LOT to do..with my vita back catelog building I don't know if I will even finish this now

Yeah that actually makes me feel better lol. I'm an envious personality type.

Now that you mention Ultimate edition, is this US offer for the original version only or does it have all the DLC included? Because that would make me decision easier as I usually prefer the complete editions even if they cost a bit more.

Slimebeast said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Slimebeast said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Slimebeast said:

Yeah that actually makes me feel better lol. I'm an envious personality type.

Now that you mention Ultimate edition, is this US offer for the original version only or does it have all the DLC included? Because that would make me decision easier as I usually prefer the complete editions even if they cost a bit more.

I believe the PS+ version is the one without the DLC

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

PS Plus really seems worth it if you've got an expanded HD in your console.

Anyone play Gotham City Imposters? I hear on PC it's so buggy and broken and just awful that it's not worth trying. Wonder if the same is true on PS3.

meh tbh at least for USA. what they gave was ok, but what happened to full retail games? same ones have been up since they started this. replace space marines with something good :)

Around the Network

New in US PSN Plus this Week.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/07/16/playstation-plus-update-launch-week-discounts-and-more/ 

IT&F? You lucky sods.... (Though if it turns out that that's one of the EU's 2 games, I'm gonna be mightily pissed)

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Waiting the EU update.

None of those look very exciting.
More free games Sony!!

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

ethomaz said:
Waiting the EU update.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?