By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSN Plus July Edition (Gotham City Impostors, Pac-Man and Renegade Ops)

Tagged games:

Very lackluster. Gotham city imposters is still fun though.

Around the Network

New in EU PSN Plus this Week.

• Free Games:
    • Lara Croft & the Guardian of Light
    • Saints Row 2
  • Huge Discounts:
    • NASCAR 2011 at 20% off until 15th August
    • Foosball 2012 at 20% off from 25th July until 22nd August
    • DLC for Lara Croft & the Guardian of Light at 50%
    • Add-ons for Saints Row 2 at 50% off

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/07/17/heads-up-playstation-plus-update-18th-july-2012/

ethomaz said:

• Free Games:
    • Saints Row 2
  • Huge Discounts:

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/07/17/heads-up-playstation-plus-update-18th-july-2012/

GUARDIAN OF LIGHT!!! About bloody time!!!! Saint's Row 2....? meh, beggars can't be choosers...¬_¬

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Ajescent said:
ethomaz said:

• Free Games:
    • Saints Row 2
  • Huge Discounts:

GUARDIAN OF LIGHT!!! About bloody time!!!! Saint's Row 2....? meh, beggars can't be choosers...¬_¬

I played a bit of Saints Row 2 and it's an ok game...just gotta leave logical thinking behind and get into it..just mindless fun

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Ajescent said:
ethomaz said:

• Free Games:
    • Saints Row 2
  • Huge Discounts:

I played a bit of Saints Row 2 and it's an ok game...just gotta leave logical thinking behind and get into it..just mindless fun

So have I, it made me wish I was playing GTA:SA instead.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Around the Network
Ajescent said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Ajescent said:
ethomaz said:

• Free Games:
    • Saints Row 2
  • Huge Discounts:

yea the fun didn't last for long..then I started playing Just Cause 2...and it just sucked me right in! and here I am..20hrs+ later..still 17% lolololol

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Ajescent said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Ajescent said:
ethomaz said:

• Free Games:
    • Saints Row 2
  • Huge Discounts:

yea the fun didn't last for long..then I started playing Just Cause 2...and it just sucked me right in! and here I am..20hrs+ later..still 17% lolololol

JC2 is possibly one of the best games ever made...just don't go for a 100% completion, you will go insane!

Ajescent said:

JC2 is possibly one of the best games ever made...just don't go for a 100% completion, you will go insane!

oh hell no..I actually stopped playing it for the moment because I was already going insane! LOL gonna get back into it later on and see 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Ajescent said:

+- 80 hours for 100%.

There are games I played +- that... Demon's Souls (92 hours), Street Fighter IV (64 hours), WipEout HD (80 hours), Gran Turismo 5 (over 100 hours), etc.

So I guess 80 hours is fine for 100%.

ethomaz said:

Ajescent said:

+- 80 hours for 100%.

There are games I played +- that... Demon's Souls (92 hours), Street Fighter IV (64 hours), WipEout HD (80 hours), Gran Turismo 5 (over 100 hours), etc.

So I guess 80 hours is fine for 100%.

It's not because it's long, it's because you'll end up mostly doing the same thing over and over again, which will drive you mad, at least other games try to differ it a bit.