By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSN Plus July Edition (Gotham City Impostors, Pac-Man and Renegade Ops)

Tagged games:

chris212223 said:
Lafiel said:
chris212223 said:

Dam =(. Well the reason i was asking was because i have Plus as well (US user) and im trying to download R&C all 4 one (14 GB) but it just keeps saying not enough space in the HDD even though i have 22 GB of free space >_

hmm.. that's weird.. I can only guess that it might want to have 28GB of free space, because during the installation there might be a time when you have the full download size and the full installation size on the disk together (the dl will then ofc be deleted)

Hmm now that seems plausible i never actually thought it worked that way...Well now off to delete another 6 GB *sigh. Btw thanks =)

it's only a theory, I'm not sure if this is actually the reason why you can't dl it, but I hope it fixes the problem :)

Around the Network
Lafiel said:
chris212223 said:
Lafiel said:
chris212223 said:

Dam =(. Well the reason i was asking was because i have Plus as well (US user) and im trying to download R&C all 4 one (14 GB) but it just keeps saying not enough space in the HDD even though i have 22 GB of free space >_

hmm.. that's weird.. I can only guess that it might want to have 28GB of free space, because during the installation there might be a time when you have the full download size and the full installation size on the disk together (the dl will then ofc be deleted)

Hmm now that seems plausible i never actually thought it worked that way...Well now off to delete another 6 GB *sigh. Btw thanks =)

it's only a theory, I'm not sure if this is actually the reason why you can't dl it, but I hope it fixes the problem :)

Well turns out it did fix the problem. I dont think ive had that much free space in like a good year or so (I first got plus when they had the year +3 free months deal and all the games they gaveaway plus the discounts pretty much took everything lol).  im definitely gonna remember this now whenever i download another game. Thanks again.

chris212223 said:

Well turns out it did fix the problem. I dont think ive had that much free space in like a good year or so (I first got plus when they had the year +3 free months deal and all the games they gaveaway plus the discounts pretty much took everything lol).  im definitely gonna remember this now whenever i download another game. Thanks again.

Haha, yea I started my subscritpion with the same kind of deal one and a half years ago, but fortunately I have a 250GB HDD, so until the recent full game give aways I never had space problems ;). Now I need to delete the games I finished, like Infamous 2 or 40k: Space Marine.

Lafiel said:
chris212223 said:
Lafiel said:
chris212223 said:

That's not just a theory... you really need the size of downloaded package plus the size of installation for install the game.

Lafiel said:
ethomaz said:
Sorry for the delay I was traveling .

3 new free game for US users... 1 new free game for EU users.

EU users will get 2 more free games (apparently one digital BD, one PSN game) in 2 weeks

There is another Plus update for US in 2 weeks too... the updates here is just for  first half of July.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

That's not just a theory... you really need the size of downloaded package plus the size of installation for install the game.

well, as a PC user it just doesn't feel natural that the system might check if you have enough space to install sth right away when you are trying to start a download

ethomaz said:
Lafiel said:
ethomaz said:
Sorry for the delay I was traveling .

3 new free game for US users... 1 new free game for EU users.

EU users will get 2 more free games (apparently one digital BD, one PSN game) in 2 weeks

There is another Plus update for US in 2 weeks too... the updates here is just for  first half of July.

I see, as the thread title said "July edition" I figured you mean the whole month and not just this weeks update.

New in US PSN Plus this Week.

• Discounts:
    • Rainbow Moon (20% off) – $11.99
    • God of War: Collections (30% off) – $14.69
    • God of War: Origins Collections (30% off) – $19.59
  • Full Game Trials:
    • NCAA Football 2013 Full Game Trial
  • Last Chance (Leaving Plus This Week):
    • God of War: Collections (30% off) – $14.69
    • God of War: Origins Collections (30% off) – $19.59

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/07/10/playstation-store-update-247/

This is unfair. The Americans get Just Cause 2, Pacman, Rathet and Clark, Gofam City Imposters and Saints Row 2 for free while we only get Darksiders and Deus Ex, which I already own.

Plus they get a discount on the God of War collections.

Slimebeast said:
This is unfair. The Americans get Just Cause 2, Pacman, Rathet and Clark, Gofam City Imposters and Saints Row 2 for free while we only get Darksiders and Deus Ex, which I already own.

just to rub it in, Just Cause 2 is a game that I think you will enjoy a LOT...I honestly don't think I have seen a bigger open world than this..it's almost annoying how big it is lol

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Slimebeast said:

just to rub it in, Just Cause 2 is a game that I think you will enjoy a LOT...I honestly don't think I have seen a bigger open world than this..it's almost annoying how big it is lol

Haha, you nasty. Yeah, I believe I would love it.

Guess I have to pay for it then. It's just that when you know a game could soon become for free you get a bit cautious. I just recently became a PS+ member again.