By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Some kids should get mauled to death by some she-bears.

So, you come to 2 Kings 2 in the Bible:

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2+Kings+2%3A23-25&version=ESV

And in this, it is "Oh my gosh, this is HORRIBLE!  Some kids mock a prophet and get mauled by female bears".  How could such a loving God do something like this?

Well, I think of the recent thing that happened where you had some kids on a school bus show some of the most unruly and horrible language possible.  My thought is, "You know, some kids should get mauled by some bears".  As much as I am for mercy and all that, things like this REALLY, REALLY get to me, and I think that if some kids got mauled to death by some bears may not be such a bad thing after all:

http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/29/us/new-york-bus-monitor-suspensions/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Around the Network

Yep saw the video..had the sudden urge go punch a wall or something while doing so.

I am glad to hear that she might get around 650k now tho..she can retire and give a big middle finger to those brats

and if one of my kids does some shit like that one day..I will smack them silly. It's utterly shameful behavior

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

The video is awful, and nobody ever deserves to be treated like that. The kids got what they deserved.

Having said that, I think it's ridiculous that people are giving her $670,000 just for enduring a painful bus journey. There are bullying charities that can help hundreds of people for that amount of money, and I sincerely hope she considers giving some of her small fortune to them.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Those kids are on course to be total wastes of space for the rest of their lives. If they were my kids I'd send them to military school to learn some respect.

Kantor said:

The video is awful, and nobody ever deserves to be treated like that. The kids got what they deserved.

Having said that, I think it's ridiculous that people are giving her $670,000 just for enduring a painful bus journey. There are bullying charities that can help hundreds of people for that amount of money, and I sincerely hope she considers giving some of her small fortune to them.

Yeah, my first thought was... "Why didn't anyone donate any money to that homeless dude who had his face eaten."

Ah well though.

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:
Kantor said:

Yeah, my first thought was... "Why didn't anyone donate any money to that homeless dude who had his face eaten."

Ah well though.

The internet gets upset about the strangest things.

Bashar al-Assad continues to kill dozens of Syrians every day: meh.

Joseph Kony used to recruit children and has now fled the country: not okay, seriously Obama why the hell don't you send in some soldiers?!

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
Kasz216 said:
Kantor said:

Ah well though.

The internet gets upset about the strangest things.

Bashar al-Assad continues to kill dozens of Syrians every day: meh.

Joseph Kony used to recruit children and has now fled the country: not okay, seriously Obama why the hell don't you send in some soldiers?!

Hey now, to be fair that internet documentry made it seem like his threat was a lot more current then he was.... and most people just bought it as happening now in a much more serious way.

I mean come on, you can't be expected to be informed by people on the internet, I mean how could they be.  It's not like they have access to some magical tool that contains almost all the knowledge of the world that can be accessed in a matter of seconds with the use of a few key phrases.

yeah horrible what they did to the woman in the bus and yeah, like kantor said, lol 650k? i know someone who donated 1k to her (a professional poker player) and i wonder why exactly he did that when she had already 400k. why didn't he say to himself "i would like to give her money so she never has to work as bus monitor anymore but since she has enough already i will donate that money to the kindergarten in my street" or something like that...if all would have thought like that after she had 100k or so it would have been much better

Hey, don't hate. If people want to give her money, it's their choice.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Pedo-bear anxiously awaits the arrival of the busload of children.