By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you could only play one RPG for the rest of your life what would it be?

Probably Pokemon Gold. I haven't played Heart Gold yet, but I'm sure if it's anything like the original I would play it for days.

Around the Network

World of Warcraft

Fallout 3 or New Vegas.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Pokemon is the on Crystal because Hyper beam in that game actually lives up to its name.

I have to say though I would be set with persona 3 fes as well.

Fallout 4! When it comes out.

Around the Network

After giving it much thought, and recalling all the RPGs I've played--which are numerous--I have come to the conclusion that it simply doesn't matter. Regardless of how much I enjoy a particular game, I will only end up playing it a handful of times in my entire life, so I'm fine with any RPG chosen at random from all the ones I've played. The reason I still have a rather sizable collection of games (despite already disposing of a large number) is that, outside of a select few titles, no game can hold my attention for long.

NO DOUBT!

FIRE EMBLEM PATH OF RADIANCE (GC) - FIRE EMBLEM RADIANT DAWN (Wii)

But, FE is not MMO, so it's not the better option if is the only game (or rpg) you can play.
I'll be happiest man in the world when FE becomes MMO and DLC without loses its essence.
Meanwhile, I am excited about Dragon Quest X, actually for that reason: currently I don't have money to buy games :( and I have to survive just with 4-5 (max) games for whole generation. Dragon Quest X may be the chosen one.

3DS friendcode: 2836 - 0151 - 1371

Xenoblade
It has none of the stuff that annoys me in other rpgs.

No random fights. No boring  turn based system its  its hard to describe but its like a hybrind  you can only use your skills once and then they have a cool down etc. Def better than turn based.  The whole thing is voiced quite good.

I can switch from day to night whenever i like. I can save anytime i want. The world is HUUUGE. The game is complex yet not irritating/annoying complex  like many other games you cant f*ck up your build etc.  It has a LOOT system a bit like Diablo/Borderlands. Every equpment you wear changes your looks (boots  helmet etc)

and the game is simply awesome and FUN. Sure  it doesnt look that good but who cares no game will look good when i play it  in 60 years  or so.

Skies of Arcadia

Ostro said:
Skies of Arcadia

Whats that?