By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Quick poll - How many games?

shams said:
Kwaad said:

PS3, 2 box games, 3 download games.

PSP, 1 box game, 1 download game.

DS, about 7 games. (I've had it since launch day, and most of the games are actually my wifes)

Wii - 2 games.

You - 2 PS3 titles only? And only 1 PSP game? Why do I get the feeling that you aren't a big "gamer"?

Because he spends all his time posting remarks on forums instead of playing games on his beloved PS3?

Talking about waiting for all these cool games that are going to come out for the PS3 but then doesn't own them when they do come out... (I guess that says something about the PS3 demographic and the attach rate - or wait, does that say something about the PS3's lack of games?)

At least he's shown us something: That the Wii, despite being by far his most hated console, he owns an equal amount of games compared to (by far) his favorite console/religious effigy. If that doesn't illustrate the dearth of games on the PS3 compared to the wealth of titles for the Wii lineup, well...

Or maybe he's just a closet Nintendo fan - time to come out! 

Around the Network
Kwaad said:

I have no money, almost no gas, no job, no food. Guess what? What little I find is going for bills, gas, or food.

You have not been paying attention. Your beloved comrade/father figure/religious leader Kutaragi TOLD you to get a second job so you can afford the PS3 - and you don't even have a first job?

BTW, nice way of knowing what your priorities in life are. I'm sure that once you completely run out of money you could just eat the cables that came with the new speakers you bought.

your mother said:
shams said:
Kwaad said:

PS3, 2 box games, 3 download games.

PSP, 1 box game, 1 download game.

DS, about 7 games. (I've had it since launch day, and most of the games are actually my wifes)

Wii - 2 games.

You - 2 PS3 titles only? And only 1 PSP game? Why do I get the feeling that you aren't a big "gamer"?

Because he spends all his time posting remarks on forums instead of playing games on his beloved PS3?

Talking about waiting for all these cool games that are going to come out for the PS3 but then doesn't own them when they do come out... (I guess that says something about the PS3 demographic and the attach rate - or wait, does that say something about the PS3's lack of games?)

At least he's shown us something: That the Wii, despite being by far his most hated console, he owns an equal amount of games compared to (by far) his favorite console/religious effigy. If that doesn't illustrate the dearth of games on the PS3 compared to the wealth of titles for the Wii lineup, well...

Or maybe he's just a closet Nintendo fan - time to come out!

Ok you did it.

I have Resistance, Motorstorm, Tekken5:DR, fl0w, gonna buy Calling all cars come thursday or friday. (hopefully if I have enough money).

I do not have AC4, VF5 (I dont like VF)... and I cant really think of any other games worth buying.

I will buy AC4 when it drops in price... like I always do with AC.

EDIT: I could always kill off my animals 1 at a time and grill them on my PS3. 

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

RolStoppable said:
Kwaad said:

I have Resistance, Motorstorm, Tekken5:DR, fl0w, gonna buy Calling all cars come thursday or friday. (hopefully if I have enough money).

"Gonna buy Calling all cars if I have enough money."

Isn't that a game from the playstation store, shouldn't cost more than 10$. But you could afford a 600$ sound system. You are so funny. Haha.

Credit cards are your friend. And it's a electronics store card, only works there. It wont work anywhere else. So yeah.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

I guess he hasn't been as "disciplined" as daddy Kutaragi has commanded his sheep minions to do...

Around the Network

If by wealth of Wii games you mean ports than yeah there is a wealth of Wii games to get, other than 3 Nintendo games, there is nothing to get on the Wii except mini game collections and ports...

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Kwaad said:
RolStoppable said:
Kwaad said:

"Gonna buy Calling all cars if I have enough money."

Isn't that a game from the playstation store, shouldn't cost more than 10$. But you could afford a 600$ sound system. You are so funny. Haha.

Credit cards are your friend. And it's a electronics store card, only works there. It wont work anywhere else. So yeah.

If you really think a credit card is your friend, you shouldn't be working any job and instead take even an elementary economics course. But that's alright - keep on charging off your plastic - I hope you enjoy the rest of your life in eternal debt.

Edit: Nevermind about the economics course; it's obvious you can't afford that, and it's obvious you wouldn't use your plastic for something as trivial and secondary as investing in your future, as spending on Sony's coffers is much more important. 

So quickly this thread got off topic. Back to the reason for the thread.

Wii - 3 games (Zelda, Madden, Medal of Honour, Rayman) with 2 VC games (Streets of Rage and Galaga)

DS - 9 games

--

http://www.subodesign.com

Currently Playing: Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Guitar Hero III, Ghost Squad, Super Mario Galaxy, Wii Sports, Wii Play
your mother said:

If you really think a credit card is your friend, you shouldn't be working any job and instead take even an elementary economics course. But that's alright - keep on charging off your plastic - I hope you enjoy the rest of your life in eternal debt.

Credit cards can be your friends if you are responsible.  If you pay off the balance each month and don't go over the limit, they can build your credit score and keep you from having to carry cash all the time, allow you to make purchases over the Internet and other benefits.  However, since way too many people are stupid and charge more than they can afford, that is where the problems come.

Back on topic, DS is my only "next-gen" system and I have about 15 games.

In Memoriam RVW Jr.

SSBB Friend Code = 5455-9050-8670 (PM me if you add so I can add you!) 

Tetris Party Friend Code = 116129046416 (ditto)

RolStoppable said:
tschriner said:
So quickly this thread got off topic. Back to the reason for the thread.

Wii - 3 games (Zelda, Madden, Medal of Honour, Rayman) with 2 VC games (Streets of Rage and Galaga)

DS - 9 games

--

3 Wii games? Really?

Nice catch. It's really 4. 

http://www.subodesign.com

Currently Playing: Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Guitar Hero III, Ghost Squad, Super Mario Galaxy, Wii Sports, Wii Play