By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Quick poll - How many games?

DS - 6

GBA - 7

wii - 7 , 0 VC games

360 - 8

Previous gen

xbox - approx 35

GC - approx 15

Ps2 - approx 7

DC - 3

Prev

N64 - approx 12

ps1 - approx 10

Prev

Snes - approx 15

Gen - approx 7

Pre

NES - approx 20

Sega Master system - 3

Pre

Had an atari with approx 15 games till my dad sold it without my permission for a lousy 30$  I will always be annoyed about that... 

Prev gen Portable -

GB - 4

sega game gear - 3

PC

approx 50

Around the Network

Wii: 5 Games

NDS: 5 Games

(i only count the games i payed for)

your mother said:

@robjoh:

Oh, I know English isn't your first language (it's not mine either) - I think you are from upper northern Europe?

That's fine if you think it's offensive. It's not meant to be offensive to you. (BTW, Kwaad did utter profanities before, why not get on his case? You don't have to answer that.)

Of course I can state it many ways. Thanks to the power of language, we have synonyms, similes and metaphors to count on. However, I stated it in that way because I thought those were the right words to use. Forgive me if you think I was being ignorantly foolish of your taking offense to these words.

Why don't you start a last-gen game thread?

actuly I don't now why I jumped on you and not Kwaad, mayby because everone assums that I am the big Wii defender (Kwaad seems to do it) or that I missed it. Anyway, if somebody writes uses offensive words use the report button instead of answering. So I shouldn't write this either

I am from the cold Sweden, so yes northen Europe, and not much for starting threads, at least when I am posting from work

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

I have 6 Wii games 30 VC games 15 DS games 9 GBA games(sold alot of them)

Current gen: Ds 30 Wii 9 + 7 VC Previous: GC 40 PS2 12 X-box 10 DC 15 (including Kwaad's fish game which I'm not going to give the title of away) Previous: PS1 8 Saturn 20 Previous: SNES 20 Genesis 14 Atari ST 40 Previous: ZX Spectrum 34 Plus several PC's and MAC's than span generations.

Around the Network

8 Wii 5 DS 10 360

WiiGirl76 said:

From Next gen:

PSP = 30 games (29 Japanese)
DS = 44 games (all Japanese)
Japanese WII = 12 games (all Japanese) (Zelda, Rabbids Party, Made in Wario, Elebits, Paper Mario (need to receive), Mezase Tsuri Master, Pokemon Battle Revolution, WII Sports (not bundled with JP WII), Sonic, Excite Truck (love it!), Swing Golf Pangya, Fire Emblem.

VC ehm about 17 waiting for my pre paid cards to download some more

Just out of curiosity, do you live in Japan?

6 Wii 2 VC 3 GC (i see it as next gen as i never had a gamecube and am playing games i missed out on now that i have a wii)

WiiGirl76 said:

From Next gen:

PSP = 30 games (29 Japanese)
DS = 44 games (all Japanese)
Japanese WII = 12 games (all Japanese) (Zelda, Rabbids Party, Made in Wario, Elebits, Paper Mario (need to receive), Mezase Tsuri Master, Pokemon Battle Revolution, WII Sports (not bundled with JP WII), Sonic, Excite Truck (love it!), Swing Golf Pangya, Fire Emblem.

VC ehm about 17 waiting for my pre paid cards to download some more

This is REALLY impressive collection... yes... Now, I see you've really played more RPG's during last year than I since the very beginning of my gaming journey.

RolStoppable said:
adge said:
Previous: GC 40 PS2 12 X-box 10 DC 15 (including Kwaad's fish game which I'm not going to give the title of away)

Kwaad's fish game, hehe. Yes, I also think he was talking about a particular Dreamcast game. The developers of the fish game are the same that developed Odama for the Gamecube.

Let's leave it to Kwaad to give the others the name of the fish game.

Your not talking about Seaman are you?  I've got that for the dreamcast.  What a mad wierd, but cool game.  You got the microphone with the game as well, cos you have to talk to your seaman to get him/it to interact with you.

Very cool, you can have a fish tank on your TV for days while the Seaman eats, swims and talks to you. 

Prediction (June 12th 2017)

Permanent pricedrop for both PS4 Slim and PS4 Pro in October.

PS4 Slim $249 (October 2017)

PS4 Pro $349 (October 2017)