By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bad games this gen with great graphics

Heavenly_King said:
Lol at the PS3 exclusive games hate. The funny thing is that all of that truly means that they think the games are amazing. XD

No, not neccessarily. You seem a little defensive. Dont take the differing opinions of others as a personal attack on your own.

Around the Network

I can't say I've played a single game with good graphics and shit gameplay

I mean I see people post games like fallout, but only with mods can that game be pleasing to the eye

Uncharted 3.

It was the worst best-looking game I played this gen. Awful controls in every respect, lame dialog/story/characters, and a very uninspired premise. It was technologically the greatest console game ever made, but after playing it for a while I wondered why Naughty Dog studios don't just make animated movies instead. Every bit of the actual gameplay was an afterthought, taking away from the only things that were done well, the cut scenes.

A close second place is God of War 3.  It was the same, repetitive nonsense that had me quitting just a couple hours into it.  The graphics were incredible, but that's all it had going for it.  This comes from someone that thoroughly enjoyed GoW and GoW2 quite a bit.

curl-6 said:
Heavenly_King said:
Lol at the PS3 exclusive games hate. The funny thing is that all of that truly means that they think the games are amazing. XD

No, not neccessarily. You seem a little defensive. Dont take the differing opinions of others as a personal attack on your own.

LOL.  It seems that you are the one on the defensive, giving seconds interpretations to something that does only have one.     You are thinking to much, dont overdo yourself.

halo 3
halo odst
halo reach
gears 1-3
mass effect 2-3
fable 2-3
forza serie
silent hill clone with the guy with the flash light named wake-something
killzone 2-3
god of war 3
uncharted 1-3
gt5 if it had good graphics
littlebigplanet serie
heavy rain
demon's souls
dark souls
and the worst gta4

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network
chapset said:
halo 3
halo odst
halo reach
gears 1-3
mass effect 2-3
fable 2-3
forza serie
silent hill clone with the guy with the flash light named wake-something
killzone 2-3
god of war 3
uncharted 1-3
gt5 if it had good graphics
littlebigplanet serie
heavy rain
demon's souls
dark souls
and the worst gta4

EVERY GAME THAT LOOKS AWESOME AND THAT IS EXCLUSIVE TO THE CONSOLE I DONT HAVE!!!

spenderzz said:
Heavenly_King said:
Gears of War 1,2,3

Fixed for you.

Refixed them for you. The God of War games are excellent action games that go above and beyond most button mashers. Meaning you'll actually have to try during fights rather than pressing one button. Meanwhile the Gears of War games are generic third person shooters with no life or soul.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:
spenderzz said:
Heavenly_King said:
Gears of War 1,2,3

Fixed for you.

Refixed them for you. The God of War games are excellent action games that go above and beyond most button mashers. Meaning you'll actually have to try during fights rather than pressing one button. Meanwhile the Gears of War games are generic third person shooters with no life or soul.

Good point.  After every 7 times you press square, you DO have to press triangle.  I stand fully abashed.

Assassin's Creed. It looked pretty, but the game itself was mired with problems. Good that the sequel redeemed it.
Modern Warfare 2 & 3. Managed to halt the excellent progress COD made in the first Modern Warfare. Unfortunate.
Gears of War. Hated it, but like Assassin's Creed the sequels are much more acceptable. The third one in particular.
Killzone 2. I didn't really think it was bad, until I compared it to Killzone 3, which was surprisingly fun and innovative, and had a much better art style.
I'd like to say Oblivion, but I don't believe it had good graphics in the first place.

Oh, and Lair was pretty and pretty awful.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero