By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What are the worst injuries you've sustained?

Tagged games:

i have boneitis

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

A spider once attacked me in my sleep. I woke up and I had horrible bites on my legs that turned into bruises. I must have had those for a month and never went to the doc. Don't know what it was.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

homer said:
A spider once attacked me in my sleep. I woke up and I had horrible bites on my legs that turned into bruises. I must have had those for a month and never went to the doc. Don't know what it was.

Have you tried shooting webs? Or crawling on the wall? 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
homer said:

I just tried to but nothing happened...

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

I've broken both arms, pulled and sprained ankles, pulled muscles, but the worst injury I've had in terms of what caused me the most pain for the longest length of time was a severely bruised tail bone. Couldn't walk or or sit comfortable for 3 weeks.

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

Around the Network

Broken knuckles,

teared muscle in hand

Fractured thumb, still got a floating bone

Really deep scar in each leg where my bro pushed me onto a broken plate wen we were kids
Scar on my back where top rosed when going down death slide.

Broken ribs from when I got jumped with a lump hammer and bat.

Scar on the inside of lip where my teeth dug in. Bro pushed me whilst I was doing a back flip.

I couldn't hardly move for over a week because I fell out my bedroom window and my lower back hit of the weightbar on the way down.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Broke both bones in my left leg when I was eighteen. Smashed my right ring finger and cut the tip off (it was re-attached but it's still a bit numb) and broke the bone.

Neither hurt as bad as I thought they would.

I tore my ACL ligament on my right leg about 5 years ago. Hurt so bad and had to get reconstructive surgery for it. Still have a massive scar and a lot of the skin around that scar has little feeling,

Other than that most of my other countless injuries have been superficial.

Cracked rib, sparring, tae kwon do
2nd cracked rib, sparring, tae kwon do
MCL, partial tear, skiing
Ankle, partial ligament tear, combatives
3rd cracked rib, sparring, boxing
Foot, fracture, muay thai

Sounds like a lot, but those were over many years.

No surgery for any of those.

homer said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
homer said:

I just tried to but nothing happened...

darn it..what a fucking useless spider! Better luck next time man....

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!