By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - When will the Vita get THE game.

Actually, in definition, any portable game would be "casual" in appeal. Casual gamers tend to look for something that they can play for a short time and get some kind of reward for it or something that can be played for a short time and can stop any place they want (though that is something desired for the "hardcore" as well).

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
7 Gran Turismo PSP 2009 Racing Sony Computer Entertainment 0.42 1.36 0.31 0.76 2.85

i didn't realize how poorly it sold, piracy was a real issue with the psp

It will never have one. The 3DS stole Monster Hunter 4.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

3DS stealing Monster Hunter is the same as me not ever being able to play it again. Region lock screwing me out of one of my fav franchises.

It will eventually get it. It came out last year on 3DS and it's called "price cut"

Around the Network
kain_kusanagi said:
outlawauron said:
kain_kusanagi said:
Did the PSP ever have THE Game? I never picked up a PSP so I guess no game ever made me need it. Right now I feel the same about the Vita. I've wanted a 3DS for awhile, but I was waiting for the redesign. Since it won't be getting a second stick I'm not sure what I'll do. I'll either pick up a used one for Mario 3D Land, MK7, and Zelda OoT or I'll just keep waiting for a 3DS with better battery and no need for a wonky add on stick. The Vita has some good games but nothing that makes me feel like it's worth it yet.

PSP had several THE game. That portable had so many system sellers spread throughout its life.

I'm glad you found PSP games you loved. Nothing spoke to me.

I'd said I wasn't the only one as the while the PSP didn't sell a ton of software, it still had over 50 games cross 1 million.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Ass creed or CoD

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

The PSP had a lot of great games, but not a huge system seller ala Mario kart or NSMB
the Vita has neither of those

mysticwolf said:
Ass creed or CoD

I laughed.

The only known title for PS-Vita with potential to cause a big surge in system sells is Assassin's Creed Liberation.