By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are there any decent current-gen games you've played that had noticeably bad graphics?

If so, how often does it occur!?

No, and never 9 12.00%

Yes, but rarely 28 37.33%

Yes, sometimes 27 36.00%

Yes, half the time 3 4.00%

Yes, more than half the time 7 9.33%

Total:74
curl-6 said:
oniyide said:
curl-6 said:
oniyide said: I cant think of an FPS that looks better on WIi

Metroid Prime 3, Conduit 1 & 2, Goldeneye 007.

I dont think either Conduit games or GE look better, MP3 maybe, been awhile since i played that.

The Conduit games have vastly superior textures, shaders, lighting, visual effects and framerate.

Goldeneye has better textures, animation, and character models.

Metroid Prime 3 has better textures and lighting, and runs at 60fps.

dont agree with Conduit or GE, have to take your word for MP. they all look equally meh to me

Around the Network

The King of Fighters XIII but it's unfair to judge that way, if only they up the graphic engine to that of the recent street fighter games.

Minecraft XBLA

SaintsRow

GTAIV

COD MW2, BO, MW3

Yay!!!

oniyide said:
curl-6 said:
oniyide said:
curl-6 said:
oniyide said: I cant think of an FPS that looks better on WIi

Metroid Prime 3, Conduit 1 & 2, Goldeneye 007.

I dont think either Conduit games or GE look better, MP3 maybe, been awhile since i played that.

The Conduit games have vastly superior textures, shaders, lighting, visual effects and framerate.

Goldeneye has better textures, animation, and character models.

Metroid Prime 3 has better textures and lighting, and runs at 60fps.

dont agree with Conduit or GE, have to take your word for MP. they all look equally meh to me

Prime 3's an absolutely beautiful game. It's art direction is some of the best in the industry and it has polished tech to back it up.

Come to think of it, Medal of Honor Heroes 2 on the Wii looks better than Modern Warfare Reflex, World at War, and Black Ops; it has less going on at once, but it runs at 60fps and has cleaner textures.

oniyide said:

Metroid Prime 3, meh (in a graphical sense)? 

Even now, almost 5 years after it's release, MP3 still holds up very well.  Easily the best looking Western game on the Wii (but that isn't saying that much unfortunately).  I would also still rank it in the 'top tier' of Wii game graphically as well, only really being surpassed by the likes of the two Galaxies, MH3, The Last Story (shame about the frame rate), etc.