By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game(s) are you currently playing?

Well I forgot to score the games I was playing so:
Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright: Justice For All - 9.1/10
Xenoblade - 9/10 (Have not finished)

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Around the Network

Half Life 2 - Amazing game. About 40% in. Single Player games were longer back in days eh.
Ico - Just started. Music is amazing.
Uncharted 3 & MW3 - Multiplayer here and there. Fun games for quick game.

Story is amazing, love how it intertwines and pits you aginst one another, much harder than previsou Fire emblems i've played, about 27 hrs into the game ( though after repeatedly dying its more like 35 hrs). 

Score: 8.5/10

Street Fighter fan, had on PSP Go, just got a Vita, controlls alot better. For sure is the best version of SFA3 with extra charchters and plenty of modes to play, only needs online play.

Score: 8.0/10

Final Fantasy IX - PSX originals on PS3

Currently: 7/10. In Disk 2/4. Story pretty good. Combat is good. Music is Ok to very good.

Final Fantasy IV: The After Years - Wii VC port

Currently 7/10.

God of War Collection: first game. On PS3

Currently 8/10.

AlphaCielago said:
VicViper said:
AlphaCielago said:
While I'm not technically playing anything right know, as I'm in another country but I will start playing Xenoblade when I return home, can't wait to finish it. I am already at the 50-60% percent mark (I think). The game atm is absolutely fantastic, and the musical pieces are also very good, I especially like the battle system, It's very easy to use.

I'm also replaying Ace Attorney 2: Justice For All, and right know I'm on the 3rd case which in my opinion is superior to the 3rd case in Ace Attorney 1, both of which are filler, depending on if you want to count the 3rd case of AA1 major, for what is going to happen in case 4 of Justice for All.

I just finished it! Seriously, like 4 days ago.

For the fourth case alone the game is a 10/10 for me.

I just couldn't believe the writing and the turnabouts.

Yeah, it was written in a excellent way, everything about it was good, well except for the bad ending, which imo was so bad that that it was laughable. That case had also one of my favorite characters of the two games I have played in the series.

Have you played Trials and Tribulations?, if you have would you recommend it? 

I thought the ending was pretty cool. The final testimony was actually genius, imo.

I played all of them, and recommend each one - the second being the best, imo - which is weird, since the first 3 cases were good, but not "holy fuck how they thought that"! Hmm, the second case is pretty good, if you think about it.

In the third you'll get to know your next favorite character: Prosecutor Godot... and there's a playabe surprise in the first case.

Around the Network

What I'm currently playing:

Witcher 2- 9/10
Trials Evolution- 9/10
Halo: Reach 9.5/10
Psychonauts-8.5/10

Games I just finished in the last week:

Mass Effect 3- 9/10
Assassin's Creed: Revelations- 8.5/10
Bastion- 9/10
Fable Heroes- 7/10

Games I am playing:

PS3: Castlevania Lord of Shadow: 7.5/10, Decent action game.

PSP: Resistance Retribution: 8.5/10, Good third person shooter for PSP.

GBA: Final Fantasy VI: 14/10, great RPG, Kefka destroys any other Final Fantasy antagonist.

Starhawk- amazing game. Multiplayer is so addictive.

Uncharted 3- no explaination needed. My favourite game of all time.

Gran turismo 5- takes ages to level up. Love the game though.

Ninja gaiden sigma Vita, mortal kombat vita, uncharted golden abyss. Have to buy gravity rush too. Loving the vita right now :)

I just started Kingdoms of Amalur, I'm not even as far yet as I got in the demo 3 months ago.
Pinball arcade is keeping me busy. Addictive as ever. Theatre of magic is my favorite, although I've grown to hate multi-ball. It's usually a recipe for disaster.

Technically I'm not currently playing anything as I have no time. When I do play it's 5-10 minutes of whatever strikes my fancy (Usually Mario Bros).

I'd like to finish playing:

Zelda: Skyward Sword (about 1/3 done) My favoriate Zelda by far.
Xenoblade - Outstanding, can't wait to get back to this masterpiece.
The Last Story (Just played an hour or so, will finish after Zelda or Xeno)
Pandora's Tower - Loving this one too.