By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game(s) are you currently playing?

None. No games console ( well actually, I do have a PS1, PS2, N64, and Gamecube). I had to sell my PS360 in early 2008, my 360 went rlod one month after its three year warranty expired in July 2009, and I was playing through some games I had for my gba sp like Metroid Zero Mission, and TLOZ: The Minish Cap ( Completed both) and was getting into TLOZ: AttP since then, but something happened to my gba sp in late 2011, so I haven't played any games since. I guess I've been filling the void by listening to a lot of talk radio and watching Fox News ( because they get my blood pressure up) and watching a wide variety of youtube vids.

Around the Network

Presently re-playing Borderlands fully (new character, two playthroughs, all DLC, max level) in eager preparation for Borderlands 2.

Also playing Diablo 2, Beautiful Katamari, and Minecraft on PC and 360.

SW-5120-1900-6153

On Vita, I'm jumping between Gravity Rush, MGS HD, and Resistance Burning Skies.
-Gravity Rush gets a solid 9/10
-MGS gets an 8/10 (controls are kinda fucked up but it's still the same great games we remember)
-Burning Skies gets a 6.5 out of 10 but it's still worth a purchase

On 3DS, I'm focused on Resident Evil Revelations and Resident Mario Tennis.
-Mario Tennis gets an 8/10 (I loves me some arcade Tennis games)
-RE is a 9/10 game

On Wii, the last game I've played was Xenoblade (unless you count Pikmin 2)
-Haven't played Xenoblade in about a month. I may just start the whole game over. It's a 9/10, though.

On PS3, I haven't played anything since Final Fantasy XIII-2. Been watching a lot of Netflix, though.

On Xbox 360, I've been jumping between Lollipop Chainsaw, Halo Anniversary, and Dragon's Dogma.
-Lollipop Chainsaw started off being horrible but now I kinda like it. I give it an 7/10 so far and it's getting better as I play it.
-Halo gets an 8/10 but it's an HD port of a 2001 game so I didn't expect to enjoy it that much. It's game #2 in my five game playthrough of the entire Halo series. It's my first time playing through the original campaign. Next stop is Halo 2 (Xbox Original).
-Dragon's Dogma gets a 8/10 despite being my favorite game so far this year. The game just grabbed me and sucked me in. I'm on my second playthrough but I don't know if I'm gonna finish it. It loses some of the magic after you've beaten the story. I've gotten probably 80 hours out of it, though.

I just got the Montegi track for GT5. Pretty good track. Getting back into GT5 after 6 months was great. I wish they would release new tracks more often.

I also downloaded 4 new tables for pinball arcade. What a disaster that update was. It just left me with 2 vita installs on the xmb without any explanation or anything and no sign of the new tables in the ps3 game. It turned out I had to delete and download the demo and all the unlock patches again.
Bride of pinbot stands out initially, fun table. All the new tables work great. Although a bit bare bones in the options and interface, pinball arcade is the next best thing until holographic pinball tables are invented.

I'm not really playing much. XD

If I could encourage myself to spend my Wii U money I would be playing this:

Around the Network

Diablo III................. I'm on Inferno Act II, just killed Magdha but usually farming act 1 for gear. Send me a message if you'd like to team up with a tanking barb. 8/10

Going to start playing halo3/ reach asap! gotta refine my skills for halo 4!

PS3: Fifa 13
PC: Dragon Age: Origins, Deus Ex (Yes the first one, I am very interested in this universe) Deus Ex: Human Revolution

NintendoPie said:
I'm not really playing much. XD

If I could encourage myself to spend my Wii U money I would be playing this:

Dafuq is this the original cover?

Currently playing Diablo III, Mount & Blade Warband, Terraria, Gran Turismo 5, Battlefield 3 and some BG or ToEE on the side!

Haven't played Diablo III in a few days though, not too happy with the recent patches and what they did to the gameplay.

PixelJunk: Monsters (6/10) - Terribly slow paced, extremely long levels coupled with trail-and-error gameplay and route memorization make for a game that is somehow boring and frustrating at the same time.
Persona 3: Portable (9/10) - Has great art direction, story, characters and a unique premise. A little bit on the long side but that's not much of a complaint.
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box (8/10) - Has some horrendous "investigative" puzzles but is otherwise a very enjoyable game.
OkamiDen (8/10) - The touch controls don't work as well as I had hoped and the game does little to differentiate itself from its predecessor. Still a marvelous action-adventure game regardless.