By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Colored Wii's coming?

http://www.cubed3.com/news/9361/1/Coloured_Wiis_Approaching?

Apparently some dude working at Target says colored Wii's are coming soon.

ROFL

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

I hope so

I don't know why this is even a question!! Its so obvious its not even funny.

Nintendo & Sony Supporter

Currently own- DS, PSP, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3 DreamCast.

Man i have too many consoles..... 

Quotes to live by!

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"- Helen Keller

"i am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward"-Thomas Edison

"Man is not the creature of circumstancesCircumstances are the creatures of men"

it wont happen for a long time, not until we see significant drop in sale #

Black. Red. Blue. Any other predictions?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

How did you get up?

mM

I'd guess later in the summer at the earliest, but who knows...it wouldn't be that hard to change colors I'm guessing...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I think that they are going to focus on keeping up demand before they complicate the Wii- Making process by adding new cases to the manufacturing process.

BenKenobi88 said:
I'd guess later in the summer at the earliest, but who knows...it wouldn't be that hard to change colors I'm guessing...

They are going to have to rethink the design the whole entire system if they plan on putting diffrent colors on those Wii's.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Seeing as the Wii's very easily skinnable as it is, this isn't that huge an announcement. Nor is it even remotely surprising. But it is nice that official alternate colors are on the way.

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.