By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Colored Wii's coming?

weezy said:
What should be the 1st new color?

I think Black

Weezy, what's your sense of art? Black is considered negative for coloring a product. White is friendly and welcoming. Softer colors for products DO make a difference in attracting consumers.

I wish they would make pastel colors. LOL Easter ones; pink (red + white = pink), mint, cream, baby blue, lavender.

It would also be nice if they made different colored Wiis if there were Golden Sun coming out during the time. Each one would be designed for Venus, Mars, Jupiter or Mercury.

Around the Network

As someone who works in retail, I can tell you that the shipping boxes have said "Wii White" since launch. (This is only revelant because that's the justification the Target employee uses) This doesn't change the fact that colors are on the way. I thought I read a thread on VG Chartz about colors launching in Japan soon...

Rumors have always been that when the colors launch, the price will drop to $199. I'm not so sure about that considering the success at this price point, but the amount of consoles a price point change can move would be cRaZy. That depends upon Nintendo ramping up production however...

I still think white would be the best color for it.

^ that was pure comedy

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

When this color scheme comes out, I'll be forced to wait in line for another Wii. 

Around the Network

I can see it happening. Just like all of their hand helds.

But, it is so hard to take a site seriously that prints the word color like "colour". Damn how annoying. :)