By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official PSVITA Theme/Wallpaper UPDATED #4! Thread -56k warning!!

M.U.G.E.N said:
I just realized how easy it would be to use this thread to save all these images directly to my vita 0_0 so conveient

Well, the pics with the categories without a background image, looks quite crappy on tha PSVITA.    I recommend you to edit the pic with an image of your liking before applying it as background.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
brendude13 said:
I hate you, I absolutely hate you.

I was away all weekend playing on my friend's Vita and setting up his backgrounds (the categorised ones in the OP) and I was going to come back today and make this official thread, the first official thread idea I've ever had.

Anyway, I found the guy who made the categorised ones on Neogaf, he's taking loads of requests and apparently he talked to someone from Sony UK.

You can also have transparent backgrounds, hopefully the categorised backgrounds can be customised so they can be put over any background and the original PS Vita one.

Lol!

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I'm interested in seeing that guy's work on Neogaf.  Got a link?

Yeah.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=462902

Here's the thread.

The guy who makes the categorised themes is called "magicaltrevor", he's got the "WTF" Jackie Chan avatar.

A lot of the content from there is already in this thread, I'll be back in a few hours and I'll add some more, as well as information on layering the transparent themes.

Holy shit thanks so much for the Dark Souls theme ^_^

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

tagged

Wow them Space themes are gorgeous. Pity I don't have a Vita yet.

Around the Network

I made these sometime ago,  FF Versus of course ^^

Here's my start-screen, no zipper because I hate them :), also make a good wallpaper, no room for much icons though.

Wallpaper:

Same but with Icon stand, which I hate because the Icons woudn't stand still:

wow this is great! thanks so much, will try some of them on my vita!!!

Heavenly_King said:

UPDATE #3!!

This is for people who would prefer to do their own backgrounds, but while having a template of text (which is a pic, not actual text so if you want to change the type of letter sorry) for each category (PSN, settings, etc).   And as always, I found this on the web, and do not claim ownership of anything posted XD

ONCE YOU DOWNLOAD THEM, YOU WONT SEE A DAMN THING BECAUSE THE TEXT IS WHITE AND THE BACKGROUND TRANSPARENT...AND NOT GREY!!!!

Just use the Photoshop and put a layer below any of these ones with the pictures of your choosing. At the end you can find an example of what the result will be (if done right lol ¬_¬)

If you use another pic with transparent background, you will be able to see the waves of the default PSVITA setup :D

This how it should be seen.  You could change the color of the waves if you want.  What you need to do is to is

1) change the color of the waves to your liking

2)then change the background with the pic.

What photo editing software do you use? I forgot I reinstalled Windows and I've lost it mine, I can't layer photos.

brendude13 said:

What photo editing software do you use? I forgot I reinstalled Windows and I've lost it mine, I can't layer photos.

I am using Adobe Photoshop CS5 (64bits)

Heavenly_King said:
brendude13 said:

I am using Adobe Photoshop CS5 (64bits)

Be honest, did you pay for it?