By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official PSVITA Theme/Wallpaper UPDATED #4! Thread -56k warning!!

Heavenly_King said:
I thought more people would be interested on a thread like this :|

Sorry dude, it's considered cool to hate the Vita on this site and as I don't have one yet, it's hard to jump on this but I'm liking what I see, though if you want to post more, go ahead.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

I'd post my lock screen but I don't want to get banned. It's against the rules to post a butt shot right?

@joethebro: yeah I think so :P just pm us lol

and wonderful thread man..some truly awesome stuff. I absolutely LOVE the Resistance one! Thanks

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

awesome !! i need those :D

Around the Network

Thanks, these are nice.
I'll try and upload some of mine later.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Thanks for the awesome backgrounds!

these are some really nice wallpapers, where did you find them? I want one with Yakuza

JoeTheBro said:

I'd post my lock screen but I don't want to get banned. It's against the rules to post a butt shot right?

Won't know unless you try.

also:  www.freevitathemes.com

That's where I go to.  TONS of great themes, there.

hehe yeah he did..I did too :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!