By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Advance Wars 3DS

Which style do you prefer?

Colourful, Cheerful 37 67.27%

Dark, Gritty 16 29.09%

Total:53

It really doesnt matter, i just want another one now! i hoping to see one at e3. days of ruin is one of my top 5 DS games, if not my favorite, dual wars i actually didnt finish, but both are excellent games

Around the Network

Colorful. The original Advance Wars on DS was a major title for the handheld when it launched the sequel looked to serious for me to consider.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Dual strike 2

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

BasilZero said:
VicViper said:
Never played those games, but the more color the better

Possibly one of Nintendo's greatest new IPs they made in the early 2000s next to Pikmin.

The ...Wars series has been around since the Famicom days, under the the name Famicom Wars (it usually takes the name of the platform it is on).  The series just didn't see a Western release until the GBA, under the name Advance Wars.

And on topic, I slightly prefer the colourful sprite work, but I'm in the minority that loved the darker look as well.

Definitely colourful.Are inteligent systems free now or are they already working on something

Around the Network
mootap said:
Definitely colourful.Are inteligent systems free now or are they already working on something

If they are working on a new Advance Wars, I doubt it will be out soon

They just finished Fire Emblem: Awakening a few months ago (with DLC continuing to arrive as well), Pullblox/Pushmo came out late last year and they are working on the new Paper Mario game.  One of their teams is also probably working on a WiiU game as well.  They've been quite busy lately

MrT-Tar said:
mootap said:

If they are working on a new Advance Wars, I doubt it will be out soon

They just finished Fire Emblem: Awakening a few months ago (with DLC continuing to arrive as well), Pullblox/Pushmo came out late last year and they are working on the new Paper Mario game.  One of their teams is also probably working on a WiiU game as well.  They've been quite busy lately

well a lot of fire emblem awakening stuff was made while the game was being developed,I presume,and paper mario appears to be nearly done as it's coming out in a few months..so they are prob working on wii u or 3ds..BELIEVE

I got Dual Strike and Days of Ruin and I MUCH prefer the former over the latter. I even voted in this poll!

Cheebee said:
Meh, I thought this thread was about an Advance Wars announcement for 3DS.

Now I haz a sad. T_T

Same ;..

I prefer the colorful style myself.

Love and tolerate.