By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Well deserved Italy. Thought they were fantastic tonight.

Around the Network

England out. Probably deserved, but disappointed. I don't think we would of been able to recover for the Germany game anyway. They looked exhausted.

What a great game.. Italy deserved the win

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Arrivederci Inghilterra

Well, at least the game was far more entertaining that yesterday's one. While it did have it's boring moments, there was intensity (especially on the first half) and a lot of chances for both sides.

Congrats to Italy and quite a match that's shaping up with Germany - Italy.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
AndrewWK said:
Has England ever won a penalty shootout?

Well deserved Italy

Of course they did but I think no team of the last 2 decades was kicked out of the tournament so often via penalties.

http://www.thisisnot1966.com/england-penalty-woe.htm

AndrewWK said:
Has England ever won a penalty shootout?

Well deserved Italy

Spain Euro 96

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

lestatdark said:
Well, at least the game was far more entertaining that yesterday's one. While it did have it's boring moments, there was intensity (especially on the first half) and a lot of chances for both sides.

Congrats to Italy and quite a match that's shaping up with Germany - Italy.

Yeah, entertaining game thanks to Italy mostly. Surprisingly offensive.

Germany - Italy sure will be epic but how do you feel about Portugal - Spain, lestat? Isn't it a repeat from WC 2010 quarter finals or something.

I'm still on for a Germany Spain Final :D

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

pezus said:

Both Ashley's with bad penalties

Thats why girls should not shoot penalties