By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Guys, let it go. This thread got derailed enough and I've got a large share of the blame for that, so I apologize for the initial derailing. Let's just get back on track with what this thread really is and anything else can be discussed between walls.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

England Ay We!!!!!!!

We got this game.
i'm watching the france vs sweden game aswell. I'm driving the house mad

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

kowenicki said:
God I hate ITV coverage... and I'm pretty sure we do worse on ITV!!!??? :-/

It was ITV who showed the England Romania match of 2000 where they only needed 1 point but lost it in the last 5mins to a penalty.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Ukraine is dominating...

very entertaining match, I just hope for some goals :)

Around the Network

This is going in!!!

ahhh Rooney should have scored.

45,000 Ukraine fans and only 4,000 English fans, yet the English fans are 10x louder

Damn, Rooney should've scored that...

3-0 to England. You heard it here first folks!

The English keeper is awesome