By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
jonop said:
That video is the same game as the match report. I think it was a goal though, but I guess I am biased :P.

to me it looks like a fairly obvious foul

Around the Network

So much win

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

crissindahouse said:
Player1x3 said:
lestatdark said:
Player1x3 said:
lestatdark said:
No offense Player, but it's rather pointless to argue with you (as shown on many other threads in the past). People show you examples and rational thoughts behind their logics and you just throw them all away because only you can be right.

Forget about what all analysts and people that actually know about football more than you and me said about the Russian team, with Arshavin, Zirkhov, Kherzakov, Dzagoev, Shirokov, Izmailov, etc. Having high probabilities of advancing to later stages if they played their prime as they showed against the Czech. All those people were naive and silly right?

I love the classic ''lol ur dumb, shut up'' argument. Its alright  tho

Wait, aren't you the one using that argument since the start? Whenever did I say you're dumb? I just said that it's pointless to argue with you, as you have shown time and time again. 

No, you do not understand. I always responded with an argument, i never told anyone they're pointless to argue with. I don't do that. I respect other positions and opinions, i do not attack them

since i saw your "sisters" youtube posts and your post about "the turkish ghetto low life in west-berlin" i can't really take this serious anymore^^ 

your posts are sometimes brutal and then your signature, that doesn't really fit together.

LOL, how sad. When i get attacked or insulted, I insult back accordingly. The only thing you showed (nice sniffing skills btw) was one side of story. Why didn't you show the comments that i responded to? You know, just to see why i actually posted things i did. But no, fuck that, right?

And west berlin comment, i was only trying to make a sarcastic joke, but whatever makes you feel above anyone in any way lol

Player1x3 said:

LOL, how sad. When i get attacked or insulted, I insult back accordingly. The only thing you showed (nice sniffing skills btw) was one side of story. Why didn't you show the comments that i responded to? You know, just to see why i actually posted things i did. But no, fuck that, right?

And west berlin comment, i was only trying to make a sarcastic joke, but whatever makes you feel above anyone in any way lol

i couldn't show what you responded to because i only can see your comments if i won't search for the whole "story" for hours in the video comments.

but even if you only responded to "assholes", your posts are still very aggressive.

and a sarcastic joke? i know you tried to explain turkish as well that you didn't mean it like that but it was pretty obvious what you really meant and that it wasn't a joke. if i would say something like that about people from serbia in germany i bet you wouldn't say "ohh i like your sarcasm"

how can this be a joke?

i say something in english about a game or so? not even sure what it was and put one german word behind the text because turkish used an italian word behind his text and then you write:

"i like how you believe he understands german because he has to have a turkish ghetto low life in west belin"

yeah sure, sarcasm...

and now let's stop this...

Germany - Denmark man of the match

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Lafiel said:
jonop said:
That video is the same game as the match report. I think it was a goal though, but I guess I am biased :P.

to me it looks like a fairly obvious foul

To you it would...

I thought the foul last night was fairly obvious as did everyone not from Germany...

But then.... I would.

yes,that was a foul and it was obvious - we were lucky there and hopefully Löw will make sure Badstuber doesn't do that stuff again

Close by Croatia. Nice save.

Spain is in trouble. Who would have thought.

Think Spain were a bit lucky not to get a penalty against them just now. Spain score.

Del Bosque, ¿Qué has hecho? *shakes head*

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"