By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I think Spain - Italy in the group stages was probably the best game of the tournament so far so should be a good final, particularly considering the form of both teams since then

Around the Network

Italy was good. Germany just can't beat them and never have in a game that mattered. Hopefully the media learned their lesson. Germany imo doesn't deserve a title aslong as they can't beat Italy. Sadly another chance to play against Italy might be far away. I hope we can play them again in 2 years.

I like Spain and Italy but I want Italy to win the Euro 2012.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

The... let´s call em german national team got what the deserved. Italy played the best football of this Euro so far, and they are the only team that made a goal against Spain. It will be a very interesting Sunday.

Around the Network

I hope Italy win. Pirlo was amazing.

Hmm, pie.

Im also going for Italy, hope that Balotelli keeps that level, cause we wasnt good against Spain on the first match. Oh, and Pirlo is a beast

Missed the game. Sounded good though. Fair play Italy!

vlad321 said:
lestatdark said:
Buffon, one of the best keepers in Football history, not just recent one. That save has no words good enough to describe it.

Now you are just insulting van der Sar.

Edit: Casillas too, for good measure.

How does saying that Buffon is one of the best keepers in history means to INSULT Van der Sar.

I agree, Buffon is one of the best Goalkeepers in history, so is Van der Sar (a step down) and Casillas.

Pirlo has been my favourite player of this Euro so far. The way he has led the Italy team when they needed him the most is trully amazing. Couple that with his amazing game vision, his natural skills and the way he treats the ball and you get a trully remarkable player.

A pure nº 10 on the field.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"