By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Now I hope Italy beat Germany as Spain and Italy are my favorite teams.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Around the Network

Thank You Portugal

Kynes said:
TomaTito said:
lestatdark said:
Kynes said:
To all the Portuguese, see you in two years time. We will eliminate you again in Brazil.

I hope we play against you again. To be the best, you have to beat the best, so I don't mind.

I hope we have a real coach by then, poor team...

If we can win with Del Bosque, imagine what can we do with a good coach. Maybe play good football?

They should bring Aragones back, or try to hire Guardiola. Altough this would be a big risk. My favourite would be Rafael Benitéz.

I feel that Portugal should have one. They didn't have the possession of the ball most of the time, but Spain didn't know what to do. They were getting booed all over the stadium because all they did was play it on defense and mid. I'm rooting for the Italians to win the whole thing. Germany has not really had any challenges if you think about it. Portugal played like crap the first game. Holland played like crap the whole tournament and Denmark was tough, but not considered a challenge. At least not in my opinion. Greece was also just a sort of roadblock for Germany to go to the next round. May the best team win though.

What's up?

What do people have against the Spanish national team anyway?

Around the Network
Mummelmann said:

Maybe some of us don't want them to win two times in a row. I just don't like them because I always go for the underdogs lol. 

What's up?

E want Germany to be the champion!!!! They play better than Spain!

lestatdark said:
Player1x3 said:
Haha, I love how people are acting like Portugal is dominating over Spain which simply isn't nowhere near the truth. Spanish are still in control of the game and have more ball possession

Oh dear... .

The immature football comment strikes again. Who has had the best chances in the game? Who has completely annulled Spain's offensive power? 

But whatever, I've already know since the Euro started which way you bend for. 

OT - Epic extra time is upon us, and with Portugal still having 2 subs to make and some of Spain's players looking like on the brink of a burnout, it'll be interesting. Veloso has to come out, he's our most tired player, but other than that, our midfield is holding on nicely. 

i don't think i need to say anything anymore at this point :D

Mummelmann said:

Lmao. I recall my spanish pal told me that people dislike spain's tiki-taka in diguise because of bitterness. Coming from Real Madrid, Barcelona and the previous WC/Euro. 

Do not allow yourself to be blinded by fear and anger. Everything is only as it is.

AndrewWK said:
Kynes said:

If we can win with Del Bosque, imagine what can we do with a good coach. Maybe play good football?

They should bring Aragones back, or try to hire Guardiola. Altough this would be a big risk. My favourite would be Rafael Benitéz.

Aragones won't come back, just by his age and the way he was treated. Meanwhile, Del Bosque has had his contract extended just before the Croatia match, two more agonizing years.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"