By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rayman Legends Full Demo, HOT DAMN!

Tagged games:

this looks really good, at least Mario level and I'd say better in some aspects O_O;

Around the Network

Looks incredible indeed

That painted + 3D look makes it feel less flash game than before.

is this an exclusive?

Cant wait to play this! The Wii U is shaping to have an spectacular launch. Also, so glad we are having the black console at launch

Byclop said:
is this an exclusive?

Yes

Love and tolerate.

Around the Network
Byclop said:
is this an exclusive?

pretty sure it's not, but a lot of features would be Wii U exclusive due to that touch screen it seems O_O

Salnax said:
Byclop said:
is this an exclusive?

Yes

guess it is then lol

Another must have. The Coop in this demolishes the one in NSMB by lightyears. Great stuff.

^ I think Nintendo are going to look out of step for a while yet, because they simply haven't worked enough on HD games yet.

BUT I might be completely wrong, and i suspect that something like Mario 3D HD is still being polished (hence the appearance of 2 2D Mario's in a year).

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

megaman79 said:
^ I think Nintendo are going to look out of step for a while yet, because they simply haven't worked enough on HD games yet.

BUT I might be completely wrong, and i suspect that something like Mario 3D HD is still being polished (hence the appearance of 2 2D Mario's in a year).

This could be true. Nintendo does not have the expertise in HD games as some companies do, but they're quick learners, based off what Pikmin 3 looks like, and I expect Zelda and Mario HD iterations to look several times better.

But yeah, this game looks fantastic. I hope it's released on their App store as well. The way they use the touchscreen for this game is also really good, probably better than what Nintendo did with NSMBU. So good that 3rd Parties are making good use of the Gamepad.

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward = best game ever made.