Yes, kinda! 11 3.89%

You're nuts. 52 18.37%

Get a grip! 63 22.26%

They definitely failed E3, but we'll see. 87 30.74%

Beer (ummmm) 34 12.01%

Total:282
happydolphin said:
shakarak said:
I thought Nintendo land actually looks like some very well thought out multi player games (to play with the girlfriend and some of my friends). While I'll be able to play some Pikmin to satisfy my core Nintendo needs. Luckily as PC gamer too and you need to appreciate Nintendo for what they bring to the table. We are in a day and age where what Nintendo brings, and say what Sony or Microsoft brings to the table are completely different. You'd be a fool to only game on one of the consoles.

Oh, luckily Nintendo convinced me in 2011 to buy a PS3. Now they've convinced me to wait at least a year to buy a WiiU, after all the happy women and kindergarteners brought down the cost of production for me.

Their bodies are ready.

Oh, and so the Wii Fit not only works as a cheap scale, but also doubles as a toilet seat now? AWESOME!

funny U try to be... >_>

Fail U did

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
^whats up with vgchartz most famous lurker posting that you tube link over and over In threads today?

@ ninpie

Less talk and one surprise would have saved it.

It would have given it a 9 or so for me.

7 (C-) is still a good grade compared to some others, though I have to agree with you. Retro's Surprise at the end would've been nice.

RolStoppable said:
Nintendo was destined to fail. They saw their most successful home console as a mistake and thus decided to kill it. You can't expect something good coming out of the minds of idiots.

Admittedly though, they failed even harder than expected. They killed the Wii for this. Hahaha.

Mommy, Rol hurt Nintendo!

I agree that ending on Nintendoland may not have been the most exciting finale but the conference doesn't determine the fate of the console. Having said that I think failing to show a new casual IP would have been a big mistake.

However looking at the Wii U launch window titles on e3.nintendo.com and I'm trying to think of a better one from Nintendo. Pikmin3, NSMBU, Lego City, Zombie U, Rayman Legends, Scribblenauts are all potential purchases for me, along with some of the recycled third party offerings that I haven't yet gotten to. Don't get me wrong, there were definitely some questions that remain unanswered e.g. what's the rest of Nintendo doing and what about EA but overall there's more than enough to get me started.

BasilZero said:

What if their surprise is for the 3DS!?

I guess we'll have to find out.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
NintendoPie said:
BasilZero said:

What if their surprise is for the 3DS!?

I guess we'll have to find out.

I'm actually excited for all news on 3DS software tommorrow, hoping for a Pokemon 3rd generation remake *_______*

I also hope they mention a 3DS revision even though I still think its a bit too early for it imo and should wait until TGS 2012.

I doubt you'll get news on Pokemon. Pokemon is not E3's territory.

Yayyyyy, a doomsayer topic...

I was more excited by the brief look at the 3ds lineup than any of the wii u stuff I saw(but then I did miss seeing PIKMIN 3)...even though it consisted of mostly previously announced stuff.

Having said that, I would still have to say that nintendo's presentation has won E3 2012...c'mon, they unveiled a new console and there were a few games in there that were new as well (even if they weren't the games I was hoping for)

Nintendoland looks like something you gotta experience for yourself...sure I was hoping for something more at the end too ("Oh, before we go, here's a quick look at metroid prime rebirth"etc). Sometimes we don't get what we want

You know what killed E3? Fanboy Expectations...

mushroomboy5 said:
I was more excited by the brief look at the 3ds lineup than any of the wii u stuff I saw(but then I did miss seeing PIKMIN 3)...even though it consisted of mostly previously announced stuff.

Having said that, I would still have to say that nintendo's presentation has won E3 2012...c'mon, they unveiled a new console and there were a few games in there that were new as well (even if they weren't the games I was hoping for)

Nintendoland looks like something you gotta experience for yourself...sure I was hoping for something more at the end too ("Oh, before we go, here's a quick look at metroid prime rebirth"etc). Sometimes we don't get what we want

You know what killed E3? Fanboy Expectations...

HOWWW??? We were given two years to wait! What has Retro been doing, making Mario Kart 7?? I don't want to play that shit anymore. I've played it time and time again. Give us something new, even Metroid Prime 4 I would be happy.

But what they gave us was below any possible expectation imaginable. It was an insult to longtime Nintendo fans, and an au revoir to people who have been loyal for so long...

I am frustrated.

happydolphin said:

HOWWW??? We were given two years to wait! What has Retro been doing, making Mario Kart 7?? I don't want to play that shit anymore. I've played it time and time again. Give us something new, even Metroid Prime 4 I would be happy.

But what they gave us was below any possible expectation imaginable. It was an insult to longtime Nintendo fans, and an au revoir to people who have been loyal for so long...

I am frustrated.

You are obviously frustrated.

You should watch the Conference again or go to Nintendo's YT page and look at all the trailers for the Wii U, all the games look very good.

Btw, MK7 is not "shit."