Nintendo ruined my life.

Yes, a lot! 35 12.37%

Yes, kinda! 11 3.89%

You're nuts. 52 18.37%

Get a grip! 63 22.26%

They definitely failed E3, but we'll see. 87 30.74%

Beer (ummmm) 34 12.01%

Total:282

Yes, my dear friends and family, I blame you, I blame Nintendo, I blame Sony, and Microsoft, I blame EA and Ubisoft and even PC fans for ruining this company for me...

There was a day where Nintendo was the lord of gaming, where games that came out on their systems were THE games to own. The core was theirs to own, and gaming on their system was taken seriously. But today, we have a glorified kindergarden in a console.

FML

I blame Sony for releasing the Playstation and ass-raping Nintendo's 64.

I blame Ubisoft for flooding the Wii with shovelware.

I blame EA for putting their efforst on non-Nintendo consoles first, always.

I blame Microsoft for making Halo 4 the next Metroid Prime we've been asking for.

I blame pezus for absolutely no reason.

I BLAME SEGA, FOR STARTING THE KIDDY IMAGE THINGY!!!! *thanks TWRoO*

I blame PS Home for leading Nintendo to launch Nintendoland, what fucking assholes. *thanks M.U.G.E.N.*

And I blame, most of all, Nintendo, for losing it's god-damned mind.

To a disaster of a year for core gamers of Nintendo home consoles, Cheers to you one and all!

Around the Network

You are seriously overreacting dude.
Honestly, what did Nintendo do that warrants this type of response?

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

SaviorX said:
You are seriously overreacting dude.
Honestly, what did Nintendo do that warrants this type of response?

Made me watch Nintendo Land at the end of their conference, because, you know, companies usually try to end their conference on a high note, this one could have been Smash Bros. Also, shouldn't have divided their conferences and should have just created a 2 hour super conference.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

You forgot to blame Sega... the ones who started the whole kiddy-image thing.

oh, and I have seen footage of Halo 1 & 2 and a little of 3 before... I don't remember them being so much like Metroid Prime, but even the early videos we got months ago of Halo 4 instantly reminded me of scenes in MP3:Corruption.

HappyD, we are no longer twinsies. You are seriously over-reacting to the point it's not even funny, if it was meant to be. Nintendo's Conference moved slow near the end and all that talking about NintendoLand got annoying, but E3 isn't all for Consumers. Shareholders and other more "important" people need to see how it's going to sell, I'm pretty sure that's what the ending was for. (Though they could've made it at least 10 Minutes longer so we could have had a better ending... it still wasn't as bad as you are making it out to be.)

Around the Network
TWRoO said:
You forgot to blame Sega... the ones who started the whole kiddy-image thing.

oh, and I have seen footage of Halo 1 & 2 and a little of 3 before... I don't remember them being so much like Metroid Prime, but even the early videos we got months ago of Halo 4 instantly reminded me of scenes in MP3:Corruption.

Yes, yes! I forgot that!! I'll add it to OP. Thank you...

*grumble grumble*

if you check the e3 floor footage, nintendo land is actually pretty good lol.

Oh my god I was so scared to ask you what you thought of the conference. I'm there with you completely.

I'm a gamer that's been made of Nintendo for 90% of my life and I couldn't bear watching it after Pikmin and at a point the Lego game. I was holding out for one final sweet sweet announcement, even to the last line where Reggie said something like 'and we'll leave you with...' and it was fucking more of the Nintendo Land theme park game. I couldn't believe it. My all caps response in the Nintendo Press Conference thread is a nice indicator of what I thought.

Sal.Paradise said:
Oh my god I was so scared to ask you what you thought of the conference. I'm there with you completely.

I'm a gamer that's been made of Nintendo for 90% of my life and I couldn't bear watching it after Pikmin and at a point the Lego game. I was holding out for one final sweet sweet announcement, even to the last line where Reggie said something like 'and we'll leave you with...' and it was fucking more of the Nintendo Land theme park game. I couldn't believe it. My all caps response in the Nintendo Press Conference thread is a nice indicator of what I thought.

Oh, don't worry, I read it, those five words which burned in my memory:

WHAT 

THE

FUCK

WAS

THAT?

I will never forget LOL

I thought Nintendo land actually looks like some very well thought out multi player games (to play with the girlfriend and some of my friends). While I'll be able to play some Pikmin to satisfy my core Nintendo needs. Luckily as PC gamer too and you need to appreciate Nintendo for what they bring to the table. We are in a day and age where what Nintendo brings, and say what Sony or Microsoft brings to the table are completely different. You'd be a fool to only game on one of the consoles.