By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Next Mario platform for the ds

Cape and Colored Yoshi's FTW!!!!!!

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network
tokilamockingbrd said:
^ the return of the cape would be cool...

maybe they should just do SMW 2... I know it has been 17-18 years... but why not.

Well yea that's what it would be, itjust wouldn't be called that, mainly cause Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island has the title. NSMB2 will likely be the title considering the success of the original, but they should model it after Mario World with the huge open ended world map, Yoshi, the cape, the controls of NSMB and some new stuff. That would be one killer title if they did that. 

SUPER MARIO WORLD IS THE BEST

Mainly because of the Music in it....

Man the Ending gives me chills every time i beat it...

good game

Isn't Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island?

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

takkxyz said:
Isn't Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island?

It was during the SNES but now its just Yoshi's Island

Around the Network

New Super Mario Bros. 2... Seriously, I am almost confident that, that is what it is going to be called... Than again... Even Nintendo manages to mess up names...

^ says who

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

SMW is my favorite 2D mario game. So the next one should be NSMW! With Yoshi! and flying! more and longer levels! harder bosses, add in the 7 koopalings for bosses too.