By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Worst E3 in years?

I'm not going to hype myself for another press conference again. All 3 companies failed. Is it that hard to reveal a bunch of new games? Jesus...

Around the Network

So Microsoft had the COD gameplay at the end of the conference that was painful.

Sony had that borefest with the Move Book game... dear god!

Nintendo had NintendoLand...

Did they told themselves, hey lets insert a 20min boring presentation. Couple that with Usher, Sony's perpetual video montage of existing games...

This one was bad.

Well considering we'll see PS720 next year and Retros new game and perhaps 3D Mario or a new Zelda next year, I'm preparing for next year right now! My body has to be ready by then!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Looking at the list of games in E3 combined, it doesn't seem to be that little, while a lot are multi-platform.

So was the problem lack of games shown at the conferences, or in general, or too much casual stuff?

By the way, can someone do a comparison of number of games showed at this years E3 with other E3s to see what the condition is?

Don't worry guys next year is going to be acorns!

Around the Network

Nah, I like Sony's, Nintendo's and Ubisofts

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

This E-3 killed my interest in gaming. No kidding, I'm going to go read a book.

Spazzy_D said:
This E-3 killed my interest in gaming. No kidding, I'm going to go read a book.

A Wonderbook?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Really boring and bland. No real surprises for me outside of that new Ubisoft IP and Halo 4 meeting Metroid Prime.

Everything else was weak. Glad I wasn't off this year to watch the conferences.

Next year better have new systems showing and leaks not getting out (IE New Gears and the XBox Tablet connectivity getting leaked weeks before).

It's just that simple.

It was pretty bad.

Love and tolerate.