By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - *Update* God of War - Heavily undertracked.

Tagged games:

Undertracking of games has nothing to do with ioi's gaming preferences, and everything to do with a methodology which by definition cannot be fully accurate.

Undertracking is far more likely than overtracking, because VGC can't track every market, and can't track digital sales. There is also, of course, the shipped vs sold disparity, but I don't imagine that counts for much here.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

At least it's better than their PC tracking Diablo III 6.3 million week one digital+ retail not including Korea or the 1.2 million for WoW subs.

VGChartz 2.09m week 2...

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

zarx said:
At least it's better than their PC tracking Diablo III 6.3 million week one digital+ retail not including Korea or the 1.2 million for WoW subs.

VGChartz 2.09m week 2...

Now that is funny

What can I say us Playstation gamers love our God of War :)

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

I'm just glad GoW is selling so well, the premier Sony IP for me personally.

Around the Network

Really nice numbers for the games, great to see GOWIII has passed 5mill, really deserves it. Also, I'm glad to see Ghost Of Sparta has passed a million in sales, fantastic game.

Great GOW III numbers, may reach 6m LTD now.

its not that heavily undertracked because thats different games that could be sitting on shop shelves

gow:a looks awesome btw

Who cares? Seriously.