By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who Is Winning E3 So Far?

Tagged games:

I still say Ubisoft was the best, but Sony's conference was mostly fantastic too, other than the JK Rowling nonsense.

I would have liked to see The Last Guardian, but to be honest, I've given up.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

I would have to say that Ubisoft's conference was definitely the best despite Aisha Tyler and that dork backstage.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Ubisoft burned the others. The fucked em totally up with Watch_Dogs (What a stupid Name)

Get ready for the Nintendo E3 2012 Conference! This one could blow our minds away!

Ubi, FC3, AC3 and a new IP that actually looks amazing.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Around the Network

3 Hours 30 Minutes left 'till Nintendo's E3 Conference!

3 Hours Left!

MS was boring
Sony was mildly interesting, that even Sony has no games for the Vita was a shock
EA was crap
Ubisoft was good, but I fear the great trailers will not result in good games

my rating out of 10 so far

Microsoft 2/10 (if it wasn't for the halo 4 demo it would be 0/10, overall it was boring, bring back the crappy kinect games so it can be entertaining again. lol)

EA 3/10 (all they did was milk the fuck out of the first person shooter genre.)

Ubisoft 9/10 (the host was fantastic, she brang so much energy to the show, that co-host is funny also... i was very impressed with their games. Watch Dogs looks awesome, i really want that. ZombiU was very surprising, i honestly was a little disappointed with the game change from "killer freaks from outer space" to a zombie game, but i am not complaining, i mean it doesn't look like a budget title.

Sony 8.5/10 - (it was a very good show, a huge improvement over the boring ass show like last year, they showed some good content, i really want "The Last of Us" but half the time all jack tretton was doing was sucking up to the gamers. lol...

The Last of Us.

Beyond.

Win!

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5