By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who Is Winning E3 So Far?

Tagged games:

Lulz, I can't imagine a scenario where Nintendo's E3 doesn't wipe the floor with both MS and Sony's combined.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

30 Minutes Remaining 'till Nintendo's E3 2012 Conference!

spurgeonryan said:
35! You false advertiser!

I do it because I'm too excited!!! Gah!

Right Now: Nintendo's E3 2012 Conference!

If anybody didn't watch the Ubisoft & EA conferences but would like the skinny I have a couple of short(ish) summaries for Ubisoft's conference and EA's conference.

As for who won so far? I would say it is a toss up between Sony and Ubisoft.

Sony because of the exclusives Beyond, GOW Ascension, The Last of Us, COD Declassified (Vita) and Assassin's Creed Liberation (Vita). 

Ubisoft because of Far Cry 3, Rayman Legends and Watch Dogs from their conference plus Splinter Cell Blacklist (though I'm not convinced about the tagging system yet), AC3 and AC3:Liberation from the Sony and MS conferences.

Of course who won will depend on what kind of games you like so if you really like sports then EA is the definite winner.

I do think that Nintendo will win though, between the new hardware, more details on Zombie U hopefully (I didn't count it for Ubisoft (yet) because it was only a trailer, though I did count Beyond for Sony because it is hard to differentiate trailer from gameplay with Quantic Dream) and of course more details on Nintendo's Wii U games.

~10-15 minutes to go.

"I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

Around the Network

OH MY GOD FREAKING PIKMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miyamoto with Pikmin! Yes!!

"I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

PIIIKMIIIN 3

Two GamePads Supported by Wii U!

Over 23 Games Announced!

NSMBU is included!