By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who Is Winning E3 So Far?

Tagged games:

Nintendo E3 2012

That was the worst press conference I've ever seen. What a wasted opportunity.

Nintendo-Land (WTF Nintendo)

WOW!!!

Edit:

1. Ubisoft

2. Sony

3. Microsoft

4. EA

5. konami

6. Nintendo

Around the Network

All three were mediocre, especially microsoft. I will say Sony wins because they showed off the most action packed games and personally PERSONALLY, Beyond, farcry 3, Last of Us, God of War:A, and Battle Royal are must titles for me. Nintendo started well but after the half mark, they just butchered it.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Okay people. I agree it was bad but at least we got really nice games in the beginning!
The end.........

Around the Network

My wallet was the clear winner this year.

Outside of Watch Dogs, nothing interested me.

I may have to take up a new hobby........ Like the crack Nintendo were smoking when they planned their conference.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

yep, still sticking to Ubisoft

Well unlike most people here I found Nintendo conference to be good. Let's not forget the more casual players that have the right to play their kind of games. I am personally thrilled after all the announcements. There's more coming also from Nintendo 3DS tomorrow I think? Sony and Nintendo were pretty equal but Pikmin 3 looks so good with Mario Bros!

NintendoPie said:

Okay people. I agree it was bad but at least we got really nice games in the beginning!
The end.........

<3

Ubisoft clearly won. And if we'd ignore Ubisoft... Then they all lost, the rest was just... bad. Honestly, that was the worst E3 I've EVER seen. I thought MS's conference was bad and that Nintendo would be better, but... Yeah, no comment.