By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who Is Winning E3 So Far?

Tagged games:

Darth Tigris said:
1. Ubisoft
2. Nobody

Best post of the thread!

Around the Network

I think I vote for Ubisoft, good balance in the presentation.
Sony's one was also strong but the book thing was too long and the number of Vita games too short
EA and Microsoft very bad

I only watched the Sony and the Ubisoft conference because I felled asleep in the Microsoft one, but I have to wait till tomorrow to see how the others companies will fare.

Ubisoft is still winning since a large part of what made the Sony press conference besides The Last of Us where Ubisoft games.

What did Ubisoft show besides more ass creed?

Sonu's and MS's were pretty meh as usual. Sony barely edging them.

Around the Network

Where are the megatons?

Sony due to TLOU

richardhutnik said:
Where are the megatons?

E3 has changed... Like I said in another thread, conferences like the ones today are the reason I feel E3 is losing its importance. = It's not irrelevent, but it doesn't hold...what it used to. 

That being said, Nintendo is our last hope to save us tomorrow - and after that awesome cheesy 80's throwback marketing spiel for Miiverse, I think Nintendo knows what it's doing. 

Actually.. I think the biggest issue with E3 this year was everything was almost all sequels. We don't get excited about the fifth sequel in a franchise like we do new exclusive and unique games. And this E3 has only had sequels so far... Considering New IPs tend to blossom in the beginning of generations, I'm not surprised we don't see many new IPs this late in the generation. that's why a new one needs to start now! Thank god Nintendo is on it.

Ubisoft so far because of Assassin's Creed and Watch Dogs. I've liked Ubisoft's E3 so much that they even won the Sony conference because of their Assassin's Creed gameplay.

wfz said:
richardhutnik said:
Where are the megatons?

E3 has changed... Like I said in another thread, conferences like the ones today are the reason I feel E3 is losing its importance. = It's not irrelevent, but it doesn't hold...what it used to. 

That being said, Nintendo is our last hope to save us tomorrow - and after that awesome cheesy 80's throwback marketing spiel for Miiverse, I think Nintendo knows what it's doing. 

Actually.. I think the biggest issue with E3 this year was everything was almost all sequels. We don't get excited about the fifth sequel in a franchise like we do new exclusive and unique games. And this E3 has only had sequels so far... Considering New IPs tend to blossom in the beginning of generations, I'm not surprised we don't see many new IPs this late in the generation. that's why a new one needs to start now! Thank god Nintendo is on it.

I am going to go with Ubisoft now.  I saw a bit on E3, and I saw Tobuscus at Ubisoft.  That alone wins it for me.  And I do think the Tobuscus character is an utter idiot, based on the Minecraft stuff... but in this case, that is a good thing.  Megaton > Tobuscus > everything else.