By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who Is Winning E3 So Far?

Tagged games:

1. Ubisoft
2. Microsoft = Sony

Didn't watch EA conference so I will not vote for or against them. Hopefully Nintendo E3 conference is better than Microsoft and Sony horrible conferences.

Around the Network

Wasn't overwhelmed by Sony's conference but it was still pretty damn good. Up to Nintendo to take down Ubisoft now!

Ubisoft - and this is wrong!

wonderbook sucks but all else was good. COD vita confirmed. AC Vita confirmed and looking good IMHO. Im actually excited for Sports Champions 2, just for the damn boxing. Wii SPorts one was terrible, Kinect Sports was a vast improvement, so i wanna see what Sony brings to it. That Beyond games. Sony, then Ubi then everything else (MS dead last) Ninty will take the whole thing I believe

Well eventhough I didnt watch the Ubisoft conference, ive seen the videos, and the announcements.

Ubisoft>>Sony>>>MS.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
Soooo, what do you guys think now?

ubisoft you little apfelkuchen

So far the Ubisoft conference was my favorite because they shown games for basically every kind of gamer.

Ubisoft is the talk of show thanks to great Assassin's Creed demos, the interesting Rayman Legends Wii E demonstration, and the very very cool (likely next-gen) demo for Watch_Dogs.
Sony could've done better. Like maybe cutting out some Blunderbook time and replacing it with Sly 4 or something. It was still a decent conference, though... if largely unsurprising.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

1. Ubisoft
2. Nobody

Darth Tigris said:
1. Ubisoft
2. Nobody

Nintendo hasn't gone yet.

That entitles them to the #2 spot.