Andre is

Absolutely spot on 34 10.93%

Probably right 56 18.01%

Probably wrong 122 39.23%

Absolutely crazy 99 31.83%

Total:311
Andrespetmonkey said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

This kind of threads is what makes gamrconnect go 'round.

I can't believe the amount of posts it's getting lol!

Even well after I stopped responding

Hehe. If there's anything this community can't stand, then it's constructive criticism aimed at their favorite company

Around the Network
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

Hehe. If there's anything this community can't stand, then it's constructive criticism aimed at their favorite company

The last parts weren't very constructive, I'm sorry, but you are wrong on that.

Kresnik said:
Carl2291 said:
Considering that the PS4 will have next to no support, with PS3-like specs, i disagree.

I'm sorry but - what?

I think Carl's referring to this.

duckypwns said:
Woah, careful slinging all of those facts around - might get accused of making an "incorherent ramble" by someone who doesn't even know how to type.

I think everyone can tell here you enjoy your PC games, but giving people insults isn't going to get your arguement anywhere. Also everyone on these forums buys their consoles for their exclusive made by Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo on the system they want to play them on.

On topic-

I think its a bit early to start making these kinds of threads, but doom topics are best pre-E3 :P

I'll reserve my judgement on WiiU sales until after E3 when all companies have presented what they're doing for the rest of this year and the start of next year.

And I second the comment about this kind of topic being a proper VGChartz topic, just like 2008 again here :P

NintendoPie said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

The last parts weren't very constructive, I'm sorry, but you are wrong on that.

"Summary: 

Low price = less power = no 3rd party support aswell as lackluster gimmick

High price = more power = loses major selling point of Ninty systems aswell as having a lackluster gimmick, bad sales could possibly lead to the loss of 3rd party support aswell"

That's the last part. May I ask what's wrong with it? (and why would only the last part represent the entire post?)

VGKing said:

1a. My argument still stands. Most GPUs only have 1 HDMI connector. So to game on an HDTV, you'd have to unplug it from the monitor then connect it to the  TV. It's such a hassle, and I've never done it for that very reason.

to 1a. there are dvi>hdmi cable for like $2-4 ... you should have at least 1-2dvi slots free (currently using one and it works great)

and its not that you cant use a gamepad on a pc ... I use my DS3 and Xbox360 controller with no problems ... some people also using a Wiimote with the pc so having only keyboard and mouse is wrong

Around the Network
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

"Summary: 

Low price = less power = no 3rd party support aswell as lackluster gimmick

I was focusing on that part.

That is just blatant statements. We don't know what the price is, it's been said that Wii U is very strong, and calling it a gimmick is pathetic. I hate when a company comes out with something new and different and people brand it as a gimmick, that's ridiculous.

So here is what became of our little buddy MUGEN in case anybody was wondering LMAO

Let this be a lesson learned - Simply laughing at something is not a valid rebuttal. Say what you mean, and mean what you say.

I think everyone is missing something very important here, and that is everyone owns a Nintendo to play first party exclusives.  If Nintendo does everything right with the Wii U (which so far it sounds like they are) and third party titles become a constant fixture on the system, Nintendo has pretty much cut out the middle men (Sony and Microsoft).  There are just not enough first party games on the other systems that I would consider must owns to constitute buying a second system in the next generation.  I see Nintendo running away with the next gneration, or at worst coming in a strong second.

"Games are a trigger for adults to again become primitive, primal, as a way of thinking and remembering. An adult is a child who has more ethics and morals, that's all. When I am a child, creating, I am not creating a game. I am in the game. The game is not for children, it is for me. It is for an adult who still has a character of a child."

Shigeru Miyamoto

duckypwns said:

So here is what became of our little buddy MUGEN in case anybody was wondering LMAO

[snip]

Let this be a lesson learned - Simply laughing at something is not a valid rebuttal. Say what you mean, and mean what you say.

Ok, I'm going to kindly ask you to remove that message list. It is extremely childish of you to post that argument that you had in this thread, it is blatantly off topic and trolling. If you have an issue with a mod, I'm sure they'd resolve it.

I do no mean think what MUGEN said is fair, but he did raise a point, MUGEN has been here quite some time, while you have yet to upload a profile picture >.>

How about the online experience ? does it have good (free) online play ? I think it does also matter.
If it can offer free online and having all 3rd party support I dont think it will do that bad.