By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PlayStation is a bigger and more important invention than PC

PlayStation a bigger invention than PC?

Yeah 80 30.42%

No PS2 was bigger! 30 11.41%

SNES ftw! 152 57.79%

Total:262
Zkuq said:
Turkish said:
I do agree with the statement, PS1 really must have changed the world if it ranks higher than the pc, without the PS 17 years ago our would have looked much different now.

I'd say the world would be much more different without PC than without Playstation.

Not necessarily, I'd imagine Sony giving the PlayStation some OS interface like Windows and sell it.

Do not forget the C64.

Around the Network

lol stupid people are stupid...without pc they would not even have a playstation. a pc is there to play playstation if you wish to formulate it like this^^

almost everyone on this planet has to use the pc for work nowadays and if it's only for small things. but yes, playstation or mp3 player or whatever they voted for are more important innovations^^

all the technical innovations we had in the automobile branch or other branches like engineering industry, they would be way behind nowadays progress if we wouldn't have pcs.

I think it only shows that the british don't know that PC stands for Personal Computer...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

This is most likely a flamebait post by the op, but Just because the PC has x amount of games, mods and graphical power, doesn't mean all of them will sell, which clearly shows. Records show 90% of gamers are on consoles and use handhelds. That's where 90% of the market is. Just look where most games sell on.

Nearly fell of my chair from laughing, without the PC there would have been no internet, no games, no email, no playstation etc etc etc, so just no.

Around the Network

lmao, no.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

badgenome said:
Turkish said:
I do agree with the statement, PS1 really must have changed the world if it ranks higher than the pc, without the PS 17 years ago our would have looked much different now.

Did you respond to this survey 30,000 times? Be honest.

at least we know he is one of the 2 voters in his own poll who voted yeah ofcourse

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Not...even...close.. o_O

Lol, the op brought out all the PC fanboys

This post has been moderated ~ Barozi

IEATBABIES said:

This is most likely a flamebait post by the op, but Just because the PC has x amount of games, mods and graphical power, doesn't mean all of them will sell, which clearly shows. Records show 90% of gamers are on consoles and use handhelds. That's where 90% of the market is. Just look where most games sell on.

Flamebait? Lol from ign. I just post news articles.