By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tomb Raider: Crossroads - Full E3 Trailer Released

Tagged games:

What Do You Rate The Tomb Raider Trailer ??

10 20 28.99%

9 13 18.84%

8 16 23.19%

7 5 7.25%

6 3 4.35%

5 5 7.25%

4 2 2.90%

3 1 1.45%

2 1 1.45%

1 3 4.35%

Total:69

I don't like the animation.

Around the Network

Uncharted wit Tits. 

Slimebeast said:
Where is the gameplay? They turned a good, traditional, gameplay-oriented game series into an interactive movie. That trailer was atrocious. They showed gameplay but there was no gameplay!

Even the tiny segment where she killed the deer seemed directed (like this: you have just set camp and the game tells you are starving and the game tells you to search around camp for an animal, and voilá - a few steps away stands a deer perfectly waiting for your deadly and ultra cool shooting cinematic).

I am so angry how they are turning gaming into Hollywood and how easily gamers are wowed by cinematic presentation. Seriously this is dangerous. If this continues, and it seems it will, in 5 or 10 years from now nearly all AAA games will be interactive movies made for the ignorant masses.

Was just about to make such a post, glad to see I was beaten to the punch!

How can anybody be excited by this garbage??

@whoever said the anumation sucks, I agree!

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

Burning Typhoon said:
jonager said:
badgenome said:
"What if Nathan Drake had boobs and Uncharted were a survival horror game?"

resident evil 3?

GENIUS!  Sounds like an awesome title!  When does it release?

March 5, 2013 is the tentative release date.

I like what i see so far and the story details that were revealed.

Tomb Raider has always had Cinematic Scenes in their games, and its the

reason the franchise was successful and nnovative before it came out and it still is.

The only difference is that from cinematics to gameplay are seamlessly transitioned

together now to keep the story going and gameplay fluid.

i think the trailer was good. story seems epic :)

Around the Network
gumby_trucker said:
Slimebeast said:
Where is the gameplay? They turned a good, traditional, gameplay-oriented game series into an interactive movie. That trailer was atrocious. They showed gameplay but there was no gameplay!

Even the tiny segment where she killed the deer seemed directed (like this: you have just set camp and the game tells you are starving and the game tells you to search around camp for an animal, and voilá - a few steps away stands a deer perfectly waiting for your deadly and ultra cool shooting cinematic).

I am so angry how they are turning gaming into Hollywood and how easily gamers are wowed by cinematic presentation. Seriously this is dangerous. If this continues, and it seems it will, in 5 or 10 years from now nearly all AAA games will be interactive movies made for the ignorant masses.

I am glad you replied (and DepthAlly too).

Looks promising.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

gumby_trucker said:
Slimebeast said:

I've been playing Tomb Raider games since the first one on PC and I have to agree with you guys, to me this trailer don't look good. Tomb Raider games are about exploration, puzzles and a lite bit of action. Unfortunately this game seems to be all about action (which can be good, but itsn't what a Tomb Raider game was supose to be).

Also they are making one of most badass female characters in the game industry beg for help? The protagonist of this game is not even close to what Lara Croft is.

gave it an 8 looks cool to play.... looks in phase with the franchise gameplay.... story looks awesome.... but i ain't sure about graphics and physics... it looks stiff and squary to me compare to what's possible now a day

Voice acting was laughable imo. Not digging the more cinematic feel though. Looks too much like Uncharted 1 and not Uncharted 2.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius