By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tomb Raider: Crossroads - Full E3 Trailer Released

Tagged games:

What Do You Rate The Tomb Raider Trailer ??

10 20 28.99%

9 13 18.84%

8 16 23.19%

7 5 7.25%

6 3 4.35%

5 5 7.25%

4 2 2.90%

3 1 1.45%

2 1 1.45%

1 3 4.35%

Total:69

Looks like Uncharted... AMAZING!

Around the Network

I think this trailer is from PC version.

Ajescent said:
d21lewis said:
Ajescent said:
Just for the line "I hate Tombs" I rate it 10/10

Tomb Hater?

eh?

The game is called Tomb Raider.  The comment "I hate tombs" implies that the person speaking said term is a "tomb hater".

I have failed.

d21lewis said:
Ajescent said:
d21lewis said:
Ajescent said:
Just for the line "I hate Tombs" I rate it 10/10

Tomb Hater?

eh?

The game is called Tomb Raider.  The comment "I hate tombs" implies that the person speaking said term is a "tomb hater".

I have failed.

I figured that's what you meant but I was too tired to think clearly so I wanted to make sure.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Didn't watch because some commented it is a bit spoilery, but I wonder if her boobs have increased in size comparing to previous trailers. Knowing what developers do these days to attract your usual gamers...

Around the Network
haxxiy said:
Didn't watch because some commented it is a bit spoilery, but I wonder if her boobs have increased in size comparing to previous trailers. Knowing what developers do these days to attract your usual gamers...

They haven't...

You'd think at least they would get that part right!

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

i was impressed with the debute, and even more so impressed with the new one. I'm now sad the game was delayed, but its for obvious good reasons. Can only get better for me if a Wii-u version is announced

This will probably be the first Tomb Raider game I'll play. The game looks fantastic so far, and has a really awesome mature element to it. Proof? The part where the guy tries to rape Laura. That's not mature for the sake of being mature, but is a realistic situation. That part has both surprised me, and won me over.

I don't know why people tell me to get a life. I'm a gamer, I have lots of lives!

Looks like a other linear interactive movie a la Uncharted where you spend more time watching whats going than playing. Also not to fond of the voice acting for Lara Croft :S Thats to bad, this was one of my most anticipated game till I saw this trailer. I just lost alot of hype for that game but hopefully I'm wrong and it will end up being good.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

The game is still in development until next year.
I'm sure they will improve the voice that most gamers are not liking,
and the trailer is probably from the developing game engine.
I'm sure its not footage from any consoles yet, and if they show game play
from any of the consoles they will wait for E3 and not just from a
trailer from a game that's almost a year away. Its still a work in progress
and it looks great so far.