By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - gamrReview - 6 Games that would be awesome on Wii U.

sam987 said:
Only 6? The WiiU need 10 times more than 6...

Wow. You just dissed the fuck out of Nintendo and all their franchises.

Well played, sir.

Around the Network

Guys.

Okami 3.

Can you imagine how awesome that game would be by utilizing the touch screen for Amaterasu's celestial brush? Well I can, and it's a beautiful thing.

Smeags said:
Guys.

Okami 3.

Can you imagine how awesome that game would be by utilizing the touch screen for Amaterasu's celestial brush? Well I can, and it's a beautiful thing.

In my imagination it is also bombing. Hard.

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

gumby_trucker said:
Aielyn said:
gumby_trucker said:
I like none of those ideas.

Whether you like them isn't really the point. The point is that one can come up with ideas without too much trouble. It's a bit silly to suggest that one couldn't make a better, fresh sequel. There's more than just graphics and online to improve.

The point is I want to see the series grow and achieve more recognition, as it deserves. Rehashing existing concepts with prettier visuals is just a way to make a quick buck while suffocating the game, creatively.

The think is that Endless Ocean is manly a game about exploring the sea in a relaxed and non competitive way.

What can they do to make it even better? Some of the ideas of Aielyn aren't bad (use screen to interact with fishes/treasure for example).

Personally I'd like a better level system and story. For example : Starting as a newbie, your first explorations are based around low deep waters (near islands) and as you spent time researching/exploring those areas you could gain levels allowing you to go deep into the sea, and then deeper, and deeper, ... until you are finally good enough to explore that very deep spot of the map where your **insert relative here**/ boyfriend or girlfriend / the mentor you had at the beggining of the game /etc. disappeared.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:

The think is that Endless Ocean is manly a game about exploring the sea in a relaxed and non competitive way.

What can they do to make it even better? Some of the ideas of Aielyn aren't bad (use screen to interact with fishes/treasure for example).

Personally I'd like a better level system and story. For example : Starting as a newbie, your first explorations are based around low deep waters (near islands) and as you spent time researching/exploring those areas you could gain levels allowing you to go deep into the sea, and then deeper, and deeper, ... until you are finally good enough to explore that very deep spot of the map where your **insert relative here**/ boyfriend or girlfriend / the mentor you had at the beggining of the game /etc. disappeared.

send that idea to Nintendo PRONTO!

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

Around the Network
Smeags said:
Guys.

Okami 3.

Okami + HD is enough for me to buy an Okami 3. But, Okami + HD + On Wii U = MEGAAWESOMESAUCE!

Well.. I want a lot of games on Wii U. But I think 2 games will fit very well in this console, I dunno if somebody has mentioned them. I would love to see

Pokemon Snap II (Almost 600 pokemons, I have lost count, to photograph.... damn!!!)
Okami

a game like madden with all these tactics and formations would be great with the touchscreen wouldn't it? i have no clue about american football but i believe it would be much better with that?

crissindahouse said:

a game like madden with all these tactics and formations would be great with the touchscreen wouldn't it? i have no clue about american football but i believe it would be much better with that?

You mean changing tactics on the fly without pausing the game?  I think it's going too fast for the hardcore...

Khuutra said:
Number 6 is not something I want on Wii U, or 3DS, or anything.

I'd rather they let Metroid sit in stasis for eight years than get Other M 2.

Dial the plot back to a bare minimum, restore pickups, and do a better job of hiding the direction the player's supposed to go in (back to, say, Metroid Prime levels even, which is just a stylistic choice moreso than a game design one), and you'd have a great game. I still maintain that the fundamentals there were strong, and did a good job of replicating the basic feel of 2D Metroid gameplay in 3D.

Much of Other M's problems could have easily, easily been fixed.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.