By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA Pre-order Chart - 26th May, 2012 | Final Numbers: Max Payne 3

Tagged games:

Attitude? Lol.

It's only a unfair comparison because you desire it be so, likely because you want to try to put Halo 4 numbers in a bad light, which doesn't even suprise me from you.

Try to contribute something to the thread instead of blindly defending COD which is something you also have a history of.

Good night.

Around the Network
Millenium said:
Attitude? Lol.

It's only a unfair comparison because you desire it be so, likely because you want to try to put Halo 4 numbers in a bad light, which doesn't even suprise me from you.

Try to contribute something to the thread instead of blindly defending COD which is something you also have a history of.

Good night.

No, it's an unfair comparison because Halo 4 has about 36 more weeks of pre-orders then Modern Warfare 3 in that chart of yours.

It has nothing to do with which game I prefer, so cool it. Looks to me like you're trying to make Halo 4 look bigger than it actually is with your chart.

My advice, edit that chart of yours to include the first week of Halo 4 pre-orders. That way people can compare MW3 week 1 vs Halo 4 week 1.

Yeah because that makes sense, comparing a week ~70 from releases versus a week 24 weeks from release...

Oh wait, that doesn't make much sense at all and you know it.

"Make Halo 4 look bigger than it actually is"...

It's at the numbers that it's at and MW3 is at the numbers where it was at. Considering that within 14 weeks MW3 will likely be above Halo 4 that sentence doesn't make much sense either.

I'm not going to change or alter the chart whether you like it or not.

And I'm now done with this discussion, see you another time.

*Addition: Try to remember I don't have access to the pro numbers so I couldn't compare Week 1 vs Week 1 even if I so desired.

@VGking

Everyone knows Halo has had more weeks than Black Ops II. Doesn't mean one shouldn't compare Halo to BO2. They're still going to be the two biggest games on the X360 this year & it'll still be interesting to watch them compare as we get closer to release.

I think Millenium's chart is fine & I think most others do as well. If you have a problem with it, then you're more than welcome to make your own chart. It's not like he's forcing you to accept his methods. He's just throwing data out there in what I'd say is the most reasonable method. If you think you have a more reasonable method, then go ahead and use the public numbers we have and present the data the way you'd like to.

Around the Network

- Borderlands 2 is gonna be pretty huge compared to it's predecessar. Great news, one of my favorite new IPs this generation.

- Hitman is doing good as well. I hope the game stays true to it's roots and doesn't turn out to be a linear shooter with a little stealth & options. We'll see.

I wonder if Halo 4 has a chance to break 2 million pre-orders in US? That would be one hell of an achievement if it does.

Glad to see Halo 4 preorders are finally spiking. 

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

I'm loving the Halo 4 boost!

Seeing as I'm not on my normal computer, I have to wait until tomorrow to update the Halo comparison charts.

@Vgking: Stop your bellyaching. That comparison is the best and easily the most logical way to compare the games.

suprised halo 4 wasn't ahead of black ops 2 preorders for the week. Anyway according to current preorder data from online sites.

gamestop has just the halo 4 limited edition ahead of ps3 version of black ops 2, and the normal edition of halo 4 right behind it. 

Amazon has both the normal and limited edition of halo 4 ahead of both versions of black ops 2, the limited edition being way ahead.

Walmart has the limited and normal edition of halo 4 ahead of ps3 version of black ops 2.

I suspect another huge spike for halo this week, or black ops 2 dropping a lot.