By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy Versus XIII renamed Final Fantasy XV.

Fake

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
Attoyou said:
Cool, but why no Xbox 360 version?

Either because they A. realize the name isn't very strong with the brand or B. have some kind of exclusivity deal with Nintendo / Sony (something I think also happened with Kingdom Hearts Remix).

Regardless, it's not too surprising, but I don't believe this particular rumor.

It will probably come to the Xbox 360 outside Japan, but this appears to be a Japanese trailer, and Japan doesn't care about the Xbox 360.

Nintendo Network ID: Flanneryaug

Friend Code: 4699 - 6552 - 3671

Add me! :)

Would be nice
PS3 and WiiU would be a good choice if it HAS to be Multiplat...Think the WiiU can handle a PS3 Exclusive 1:1 inclusive the whole content and NATIVE 1080p FMVs(Versus 13 is suposed to have a lot of them) unlike some other machine.
As long as they don't have to downgrade Versus 13 they can bring it to whatever they want.We can only hope in Nomura.

its mostly fake, and I really hope its fake.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Nice, WiiU is getting shovelware already.

Around the Network

Yeah, um... that's an obvious fake. Besides, if they're making it multiplatform then why wouldn't they release it for the 360 also?

Well if it comes to the Wii-U it could answer why the hell it has taken it so long to come out

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

It's very very complicated to explain how i feel right now... Even I don't understand it, but... ummm.. yay, i guess. Let's see if it's true.

Nah.

Although, I do expect XV to be announced this Year. Ito has to be working on something.

Carl2291 said:
Nah.

Although, I do expect XV to be announced this Year. Ito has to be working on something.

Yes, it better damn well be Ito working on XV.

Food for thought: Shove an apple in your brain