By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy Versus XIII renamed Final Fantasy XV.

The biggest pro-fake factor is that it is an existing trailer. Unless they simply have no new footage, and this *is* VersusXIII we're talking about.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

I believe we will be seeing Versus at E3 for sure, but this trailer is fake. It's not flashy, and SE trailers are.

this looks so faked.

I mean, there would be nothing wrong with the game beeing released on the WiiU too, plus beeing renamed XV.

but ... uhh... i dont know. Square's closed theatre, if it appears at E3, would be the place to make such announcements. And if they do tell the press beforehand, they'd never do it outside of japan, meaning that its kinda suspicious that those 2 guys in this room trying to emulate clapping of a group of people are speaking english

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

original uploader
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jjal3E6-sk0
you can check the uploader comment

"It's not fake or a thing like that. I'm doing an College expose of how guys feels when they are interesting by something."
ChefDeProjet IIM

Fake.

Around the Network

I think its fake

But what if...

LET'S GO KNICKS

RolStoppable said:
Xxain said:
RolStoppable said:
Xxain said:
definitely real

Yes, it has to be. It's coming to a Nintendo console, after all.

Can you stop? why cant you see a FF on Wii U?

Because Square-Enix treats iOS with more respect than Nintendo home consoles.

The whole entire DQ series is exclusive to Nintendo consoles. KH has had far dominant presence on Nintendo consoles( I know you said home but c'mon you cant ignore that) than PS. When it comes to homes SE has sucked all around and since their handheld presence is better than their console presenceplus DQ .. over all Nintendo has had the better support ... now the only thing that you will regret not playing is Star Ocean. I can understand why your upset. You think this buddy relationship they have wont rub off on future FF's?

I've been snooping and I can confirm with 1000 percent accuracy that this is real. IT WILL BE COMING TO WIIU AND PS3 AS FF15.

...in 2029

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

All I can say is if the game comes out this might be squares last chance at redemption for the averageness of ff 13 and 13-2

Does anyone even care?

Sorry, I don't mean to troll FF in the least... but this game is just about as close to vaporware as Duke Nukem Forever was for the last decade.